[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (172 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
TBH it's the pathetic play acting and dozen cards every game which completely puts me off watching this, it's the same every time.

I suppose the game is built up to such a level that many players feel the need to completely embarrass themselves if it means getting the upper hand. If this is built up as the biggest club game in the world then no wonder North America won't embrace 'soccer' as a whole when they see this more than any other game.
That part is just the norm on derbies. It's supposed to be a passionate tough match meaning lots of card, it's a rivalry after all. Agree with the rest though, play acting should be banned from football. If only referees could start giving out cards for theatrics, very few have the balls to do it.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You guys sound exactly like the Arsenal fans on Arsenal mania. Fact of the matter is, the Classico, like it or hate it, is a matter of taste, but its the biggest game in European football. No game from any other league matches the classico for individual quality of the squads, media coverage, viewership, etc.

For me its always a great spectacle, even when the quality of football isn't that good at times, the drama is always there :p
This is what the classico is about. Drama.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This game is such a fine collection of the most irritating players in the world. I mean where else can you get to see Neymar, Suarez, Mascherano, Pepe, Marcello, Ramos and Busquets all together on the same pitch.

I swear that guy is going to morph into a massive vagina at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

not really because RM just has this need to spend a crazy amount of money to convince themselves of having the best team in the world, it's how their propaganda machine works
And it works quite well. I bet the economic return on Bale made it a good transfer. Also, while being mostly shit, he did score the winner in the CL final.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
And it works quite well. I bet the economic return on Bale made it a good transfer. Also, while being mostly $#@!, he did score the winner in the CL final.
Yes, the long awaited decima.

The fact that he missed some shots last night doesn't matter. His job is done. :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That part is just the norm on derbies. It's supposed to be a passionate tough match meaning lots of card, it's a rivalry after all. Agree with the rest though, play acting should be banned from football. If only referees could start giving out cards for theatrics, very few have the balls to do it.
One of the things they should do is literally stop the clock every time there is an injury. I mean, you see matches with easy 10 minutes of dead time between injuries and substitutions in a single half, and the ref adds like 5 minutes of injury time. And then in injury time, a team wastes 25% of the time, and the ref never extends it.

They really need to just stop the game clock for each injury and substitution. It was seriously deter all the time wasting, and lengthy injury fakes. Let the clock run for throw-ins, goal kicks, corners, free-kicks, normal fouls, etc. But place a strict time-limit on how long you can take to do these things, and call a foul if they don't get the ball back in play, and give it to the other team. But for injuries and subs, stop the bloody clock immediately, and that way, the impetus to time waste in that regard is lessened.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
respek sergio ramos

as bad as these fans were, bale deserves all the flak he gets, he got no balls

also i would love to see these guys try these stunts with NFL players :D
They wouldn't have the balls even with football players (face to face) let alone NFL players. If I was Bale there is no way I would have accelerated when someone hits my car and window.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
respek sergio ramos

I don't see why Bale deserves anything like this. This is the guy who won them CL and scored a lot of important goals last year.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How is some random prick allowed to do that? Over here he'd be in the back of a police van in 5 minutes.
It is because we are in the Age of Retard. We constantly reinforce stupidity by giving handouts to people who are completely undeserving of these handouts and as a reward they bite the hand that feeds them. It is now normal for a fat loser to physically assault a superstar and be treated as a hero. That's what we've come to as a society unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see why Bale deserves anything like this. This is the guy who won them CL and scored a lot of important goals last year.
No one deserves such bullshit.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
respek sergio ramos

I would love to see them do it to rugby players, that's would be epic on video.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)