m.youtube.com/watch?v=CqrLLHI1_R8

This is the funniest shit I've seen

@Mark. @zizinho @swag @Lion @piotr @Jem83

- - - Updated - - -

m.espn.go.com/deportes/nota?storyId=2285818&src=desktop&cc=7586

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
@X Atlético is so mad at Neymar and watching the replays i kinda understand why. Neymar has a cuntish way of provoking his adversaries with his ability. I love it. In fact it reminds me a lot of Maradona. Football is too girly and friendly nowadays so now and then we need someone to add fuel to the flame.

Watch as Maradona knocks the fucker out. :lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
@X Atlético is so mad at Neymar and watching the replays i kinda understand why. Neymar has a cuntish way of provoking his adversaries with his ability. I love it. In fact it reminds me a lot of Maradona. Football is too girly and friendly nowadays so now and then we need someone to add fuel to the flame.

Watch as Maradona knocks the fucker out. :lol:

maradona is a real street kid, i just dont see neymar backing it up like diego would, but i have ot say i was impressed by how mentally tough neymar, hes already more of a leader imo than messi

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
maradona is a real street kid, i just dont see neymar backing it up like diego would, but i have ot say i was impressed by how mentally tough neymar, hes already more of a leader imo than messi
I agree with both points. Even though Neymar came from humble beginnings he's always been very well advised by his father. He's a "nice" well behaved kid, not a rebel. But my comparison was in the way that he uses his ability to get his adversaries to go berserk like Maradona used to. And that brings a shitload of hard tackles his way, we've seen it many times.

He can be as girly as the next modern Footballer in terms of his marketing, hairstyle, social media and all that. But when and where it matters he's as tough as a rock. He doesn't disappear in big games and the only reason he hasn't surpassed Messi yet is because Messi is still king in Barcelona. He'll get there though. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)