[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (115 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Losing Alonso without a DM replacement, followed by not signing at least a Benatia for CB, are even more idiotic moves.

Makelele 2.0
:agree: for me Alonso was the biggest loss, he was the leader in defence, close space and helping out wherever there was a problem and that defence had plenty.
at first I thought they were making space for Illaramendi, apparently he's good :boh: but instead they played Modric and Kroos.
result, Arda's goal today, no DM. it was a 4v4, 4 Atletico players against the RM backline with no RM midfielders helping out.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't know about that, Atletico looks as strong as last year. They replaced the players they lost with equally good ones.

- - - Updated - - -

It's selling Makelele (Di Maria) and signing Beckham (James) all over again.

Of course Di Maria is not the same kind of player that Makelele was but they were both the engine of Madrid's midfield.
It was a miraculous achievement last season, if Simeone managed to beat Real and Barca to the league yet again, I don't know what to say.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That he's better than Guardiola :D
Its Mourinho and Ancelotti who are getting their arses handed to them by a manager with infinitely less resources.

Though I'll give you this, Pep is lucky he wasn't around, in the past two seasons, I wouldn't put it past Simeone to have him in his list of victims :D

You mean better than Ancelotti? Because Atletico isn't winning with Guardiola coaching Barca.
True :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)