[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (154 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Zip it?

You do understand we are not in the playground, don't you?

I have little interest in discussing Pep or any other football matter with you. You're arguments are nothing but hyperbolic statements, using an exaggerated amount of superlatives, and childish name calling. I have no apetite for people like you. However i understand that its a public forum, so I'd never ask you to "zip it" or "mind your own business", i realise that for every Red and Deneb theres a rus or you.
If you have no intererest discussing football matters with him, then why did you quote him in the first place? Seriously, your asslicking of Guardiola on this board is cringeworthy. When 90% of the folks here can't stand that self-righteous cunt, there's little point in bringing up his name all the time, unless you want to be annoying little twat. :wink:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If you have no intererest discussing football matters with him, then why did you quote him in the first place? Seriously, your asslicking of Guardiola on this board is cringeworthy. When 90% of the folks here can't stand that self-righteous cunt, there's little point in bringing up his name all the time, unless you want to be annoying little twat. :wink:
I thought he was capable of having a civilised discussion, i give people the benefit of the doubt most of the time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Extremely so, majority here are way too extremely biased about him, BC81 being one of the more loud ones, but he tends to be extreme in what he doesnt like, so no suprise. Its those who are usually rational but become incessly irrational about acknowledging a top coachs acheivements that tend to get bit much to read.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Zip it?

You do understand we are not in the playground, don't you?

I have little interest in discussing Pep or any other football matter with you. You're arguments are nothing but hyperbolic statements, using an exaggerated amount of superlatives, and childish name calling. I have no apetite for people like you. However i understand that its a public forum, so I'd never ask you to "zip it" or "mind your own business", i realise that for every Red and Deneb theres a rus or you.
:howler: Then why are you still discussing matters with me? Quite the mature adult you are, aren't you? I didn't resort to name calling when addressing you, but nice try anyway.

People like me? :lol: You really are one egotistical muppet (does that count as name calling btw?!)

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly don't understand this over-rating of Guardiola. He had his ass handed to him last season by a superior coach, yet people still want to discuss him as the greatest coach currently in circulation.

Yes, he does have a very impressive list of trophies, but he also had a bunch of World Class players to help him along the way. A particular Messi (multiple times Ballon D'Or winner) springs to mind.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Pep is indeed great, remember that time when Van Persie got sent off for shooting the ball 0.3 seconds after the ref whistle? Ref mistake? Nope. It was all Pep tactics, he coordinated his defense for the offside trap and the crowd to whistle at that very moment. We all know who was the better team up to that moment.

Pep :delpiero:

I think @Fred from that game has become his fan.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pep is indeed great, remember that time when Van Persie got sent off for shooting the ball 0.3 seconds after the ref whistle? Ref mistake? Nope. It was all Pep tactics, he coordinated his defense for the offside trap and the crowd to whistle at that very moment. We all know who was the better team up to that moment.

Pep :delpiero:

I think @Fred from that game has become his fan.
remember that one time he prevented chelsea from getting 20 penalties with his master-tactical plan? that was one of the best tactical setups i have ever seen... il grande pep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)