[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (4 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Im just glad no-one else was interested in Vidal at the time we got him. imagine if, for example, Bayern wanted him. we would stand no chance at all. he would be a guaranteed starter and build the best CM duo in the world with Schweinsteiger for a CL contender, they could offer him a higher salary, he would play a more competitive league... there is no way he would chose us over them if both clubs were interested. we would be stuck with Gokhan Inler. we were really lucky that we were the only ones interested in him, so we easily got him

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Im just glad no-one else was interested in Vidal at the time we got him. imagine if, for example, Bayern wanted him. we would stand no chance at all. he would be a guaranteed starter and build the best CM duo in the world with Schweinsteiger for a CL contender, they could offer him a higher salary, he would play a more competitive league... there is no way he would chose us over them if both clubs were interested. we would be stuck with Gokhan Inler. we were really lucky that we were the only ones interested in him, so we easily got him
are you kidding me? Bayern was after him, Heynckes even promised to him that he will take him to Bayern, you should thank Voeller and his transfer policy aka fuck you bayern

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Tell me why he was benched for Mandzukic then..

It just cant be the injury excuse.Its because Mandzukic fitted the system better,it was also no surprise Bayern's counter attacking drastically improved with Mandzukic than with Gomez.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever...

But Gomez wouldnt start over Benzema at Madrid.Thats my argument.
Gomez was injured for a first few months, Mandzukic played great at that time, took advantage of the oportunity and German/Spaniard lost his place. For that matter Mandzukic would bench Benzema as well. Frenchmen is simply not good enough finisher for Real, whether Gomez would be can be debated but I can see him as a better fit for Real.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Gomez was injured for a first few months, Mandzukic played great at that time, took advantage of the oportunity and German/Spaniard lost his place. Ror that matter Mandzukic would bench Benzema as well. Frenchmen is simply not good enough finisher for Real, whether Gomez would be can be debated but I can see him as a better fit for Real.
The 'Frenchman' would explode at another club if he were to be sold which is likely if they go after Suarez.You can 'save' this as well. ;)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4560372 said:
are you kidding me? Bayern was after him, Heynckes even promised to him that he will take him to Bayern, you should thank Voeller and his transfer policy aka $#@! you bayern

i know. it was for those who think Serie A teams only get players no-one else wants :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
hes gonna bench Giroud at Arsenal. thats a great achievment ;)
Floro Flores would bench that hack :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The 'Frenchman' would explode at another club if he were to be sold which is likely if they go after Suarez.You can 'save' this as well. ;)
To be continued...

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4560369 said:
of course, it's a shame that we celebrated our 3rd scudetto with great fanfare
Fans should riot if we'd dare to win another title.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Tell me why he was benched for Mandzukic then..

It just cant be the injury excuse.Its because Mandzukic fitted the system better,it was also no surprise Bayern's counter attacking drastically improved with Mandzukic than with Gomez.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever...

But Gomez wouldnt start over Benzema at Madrid.Thats my argument.
No he wouldn't :lol:

DP84 is one of those kids who looks at numbers of goals scored and thinks that tells the whole story. Gomez is a poacher. No one likes playing with poachers anymore.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No he wouldn't :lol:

DP84 is one of those kids who looks at numbers of goals scored and thinks that tells the whole story. Gomez is a poacher. No one likes playing with poachers anymore.
Please share what a wonderful conclusion did you manage to make by watching Benzema wasting dozens of chances per game, or losing the ball countless of times. What a great striker he is :lol:

No one plays with poachers :howler:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If he wasn't a great striker, he wouldn't be starting for Madrid for 3 years now, would he? Or do you just not take things like that in consideration?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Dont be ridiculous.An argument can be made for Gomez being the better goal-scorer but when we're talking in this context i.e when he has to to fight out with Benzema at Madrid,Benzema would be chosen ahead of him all day.
Gomez doesnt fit Madrid's playstyle or system.He's a prolific striker but he's literally a donkey where his linkups and general play is poor and compare this to Benzema and there is stark difference between the two.Benzema is a sort of a false 9 in Madrid's system and he will have the duty of assisting and linkup too something Gomez is very poor at.
Beast in CL ? He missed almost the entire CL campaign and eventually even got benched by Mandzukic but he scored 1 goal against Barca and suddenly he's this CL beast.I know you two are desperately trying to win an argument here but no need to go to such biased extents.
You forgot his 13 goals in the CL from the previous season. Look up his stats.. you'll be shocked.

But I do agree with you Benzema is much better at link up play but when it comes to goal scoring Mario Gomez is from a different planet

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Please share what a wonderful conclusion did you manage to make by watching Benzema wasting dozens of chances per game, or losing the ball countless of times. What a great striker he is :lol:

No one plays with poachers :howler:

Lol are you serious right now by bringing up Higuain?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Higuain is a complete striker.Cant just categorize him as a poacher.

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot his 13 goals in the CL from the previous season. Look up his stats.. you'll be shocked.

But I do agree with you Benzema is much better at link up play but when it comes to goal scoring Mario Gomez is from a different planet
Ok but im just saying even a prolific finisher like him has missed sitter after sitter in the most important of games if thats the argument being used against Benzema.He scores a ton of goals but is also wasteful.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If he wasn't a great striker, he wouldn't be starting for Madrid for 3 years now, would he? Or do you just not take things like that in consideration?
Both him and Higuain were fighting for their place, so he wasn't a starter in that period, as he spent quite some time on the bench; but then again I obviously just look at the stats.

The reason Higuain left is that no one was crazy enough to offer that much for Benzema and no one will for that matter. :wink:

Anyways he's probably gone this summer.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lol are you serious right now by bringing up Higuain?
Why not? I can bring up more if you'd like. Here's a hint: he plays for this year's CL finalist.

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain is a complete striker.Cant just categorize him as a poacher.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok but im just saying even a prolific finisher like him has missed sitter after sitter in the most important of games if thats the argument being used against Benzema.He scores a ton of goals but is also wasteful.
Can he create chances for himself or is he heavily reliant on his teammates to provide it for him? Cavani is a complete forward, Higuain simply isn't. Ibra is complete forward, in his prime Torres was as well, Balotelli when not crazy, Villa few years ago and maybe even still, Falcao, etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)