[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (6 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
agreed! although i felt in the second half in particular the real midfield was pretty nervous and shaken to be honest bec a lot of mistakes where being made but it was truly the back four who held the team very well to the end of the second half. for me ozil was pretty great in the first half but quickly wore off in the second. the ade sub was in my opinion the game changer tonight as it made c9 go back to start his runs which were missing in the first half. my motm would be between pepe , marcello, sergio ramos ( surprisingly good compared to the 5-0 game) and di maria. i think marcello deserves to be motm for his displays both defensively and in the creating od the goal.
Yeah, Real's midfield tired quite early in the second half, due to the high tempo they played in the first half, so they conceded territory and possession too readily.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I dont know if you guys saw this, but its just funny as hell...

For those of you who cant speak spanish... Sergio Ramos droped the Cup in the celebration and it went under the bus

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
So the white cocksuckers finally made it huh. Their fans spend the whole night partying like a pathetic 3rd devision club that won a domestic cup.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,936
    So the white cocksuckers finally made it huh. Their fans spend the whole night partying like a pathetic 3rd devision club that won a domestic cup.
    Last time they won the Cup was in 1993, can't blame them I guess.

1 billion euros finally well spent, they won the Cup, congrats Real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)