[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (58 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
which great saves? it was more a situation of he needed to make those saves, nothing out of this world imo, barca were toothless in front of goal
There was one good save - from Iniesta, I think - where he just got the slightest touch to get it round the post.

The others were ones you would expect him to save.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Did Real play better compared to the La Liga match?
Yeah.

The La Liga game gave them confidence, so they imposed themselves on the game more tonight. They should have been a couple ahead at half time.

Barca dominated the second half and extra-time, but struggled to make chances, while Real still threatened on the counter.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So now that Mourinho is taking his team to perfection (regarding stopping Barca), it's Guardiola's turn to find ways to brake Real.
Personally I doubt he can do it. Barca have 1 single way of playing football and they can't adapt to new situations. Carvalho's suspension in the first leg will be a blow, but if they're disciplined, Real will proceed to the final.
Is the first leg in Barcelona or Madrid?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So now that Mourinho is taking his team to perfection (regarding stopping Barca), it's Guardiola's turn to find ways to brake Real.
Personally I doubt he can do it. Barca have 1 single way of playing football and they can't adapt to new situations. Carvalho's suspension in the first leg will be a blow, but if they're disciplined, Real will proceed to the final.
Is the first leg in Barcelona or Madrid?
Carvalho was pretty awesome too. Great defending overall from Madrid, I can definitely see them winning the semis.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
For me Pepe is MOM, once again great performance by him. If he could control his behavior (not going mental often) he would be one of the best players.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
yes much better, no nervousness, composed and aggressive. Ozil and khedira also had good games for a change.
agreed! although i felt in the second half in particular the real midfield was pretty nervous and shaken to be honest bec a lot of mistakes where being made but it was truly the back four who held the team very well to the end of the second half. for me ozil was pretty great in the first half but quickly wore off in the second. the ade sub was in my opinion the game changer tonight as it made c9 go back to start his runs which were missing in the first half. my motm would be between pepe , marcello, sergio ramos ( surprisingly good compared to the 5-0 game) and di maria. i think marcello deserves to be motm for his displays both defensively and in the creating od the goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)