[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (2 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It does have something actually, watching La Liga makes me question the purpose of getting a real job. I could be a football player in that league, act like a primadonna and get a shitload paid while not paying a lot of taxes, that thought is something to wank on.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
By the way, i think sooner or later the spanish federation will force both Real and Barca to share their T.V revenues with the rest of the la liga clubs.

Just like the premier league and serie A. Almost every game for those two clubs is like a training session for them. Really think people will lose interest in watching this league (even the die-hard fans) in the near future unless something happens there.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
naah..if there are so much socios to pay money for the team that means they got used to this 2 team battle. You should talk to some spaniards to see how much emotion they put in describing barca or real

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ronaldo is so much better than that little Argie shit in Barca, I can't believe so many people don't see it.
Nope, Messi is obviously the superior player. He'll end up with more goals and assists as always come the end of the season. Wanna bet?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Nope, Messi is obviously the superior player. He'll end up with more goals and assists as always come the end of the season. Wanna bet?
thats got little bearing on who the better players is, stick messi in juventus(or argentina) and he ll have little impact, and that wont mean hes not worldclass, different team different dynamics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)