[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (40 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The exception that proves the rule.

On another note, it looks like our bad luck against Barca continues, just like last season when 9 players got injured during the ten days before the Barca game, it looks like the same is happening this season as well, Fabianski is the first casualty, Nasri is the second, it looks like Song is joining the club. It won't be long before we find out that Van Persie and Fabregas won't take part either.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The exception that proves the rule.

On another note, it looks like our bad luck against Barca continues, just like last season when 9 players got injured during the ten days before the Barca game, it looks like the same is happening this season as well, Fabianski is the first casualty, Nasri is the second, it looks like Song is joining the club. It won't be long before we find out that Van Persie and Fabregas won't take part either.
That's the spirit, get the excuses in early.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hey last season we played with a formation that included Bentdner, a half fit Rosicky, Diaby, Denilson and Silvestre, one that was missing Fabregas, Arshavin, Van Persie, Song and Gallas. I always said i don't think we're good enough to beat Barcelona, but if we had the chance to play our first team, i don't think we would have lost by such a big margin.

Lets see how Barca fare if they play us without Messi, Xavi, Villa and Pique.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)