[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (59 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

That's why I think our fans and specially some members here have no idea of how things should be run in a team or how it's done.

Players can easily play 180min per week. Of course players like lets say Del Piero at his age can't play permanently 180min but Krasic, Chiellini, Aquilani, Marchisio, Quag etc should minimum be able to play 180min a week. But we make it as if it's a big deal.
Some players just don't have that in them, Krasic and Aquilani for example. Cristiano Ronaldo is 2 times an athlete those guys are, he's the prime example of what a modern day footballer should be.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I agree about Ronaldo's part. Prime example indeed.

But IMO a player who can't play two matches a week shouldn't be playing for a team like Juventus. They're paid so much money and they're chosen between millions of players world-wide the least they can do is play 180min a week. Actually, no player should be happy or satisfied playing 60-90min only a week. I know for a fact players are willing to die to play 2-3 matches a week.

Krasic to me looks like he can easily play 180min. Aquilani, the man's got terrible stamina, don't know if injuries has anything to do with it.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I agree about Ronaldo's part. Prime example indeed.

But IMO a player who can't play two matches a week shouldn't be playing for a team like Juventus. They're paid so much money and they're chosen between millions of players world-wide the least they can do is play 180min a week. Actually, no player should be happy or satisfied playing 60-90min only a week. I know for a fact players are willing to die to play 2-3 matches a week.

Krasic to me looks like he can easily play 180min. Aquilani, the man's got terrible stamina, don't know if injuries has anything to do with it.
Oh I agree, if you ask me, for the money they get, they should be able to play competitive 90m games every day. :stuckup:

Krasic is better than Aquilani stamina wise but he's still easily drained. Sure he don't save himself during the games, he really gives a lot but he's far away from being one of the world's best when it comes to that regard.

Aquilani is a whole other sort, we can be happy he doesn't get injured every other game. :xfinger:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Oh I agree, if you ask me, for the money they get, they should be able to play competitive 90m games every day. :stuckup:

Krasic is better than Aquilani stamina wise but he's still easily drained. Sure he don't save himself during the games, he really gives a lot but he's far away from being one of the world's best when it comes to that regard.

Aquilani is a whole other sort, we can be happy he doesn't get injured every other game. :xfinger:
does'nt krasic coming from an entire season of russian league factor in him draining stamina faster?? i am asking u by the way V not implying u r wrong. i never watched krasic in russia so i dont know but i'm assuming his current situation is like arshavin at arsenal when he first signed for them.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

does'nt krasic coming from an entire season of russian league factor in him draining stamina faster?? i am asking u by the way V not implying u r wrong. i never watched krasic in russia so i dont know but i'm assuming his current situation is like arshavin at arsenal when he first signed for them.
You are right Bisco, I forget that Krasic came straight outta season in Russia. That certainly had a huge impact on him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Are you serious? It might be lucky when you did it :D, but it was obvious Ronaldo knew where he was putting that ball

But speaking of amazing clips, did you see Zlatan's goal against Lecce, fuck me what an amazing player Zlatan is, if Milan win anything this season, it is solely because of Zlatan

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Are you serious? It might be lucky when you did it :D, but it was obvious Ronaldo knew where he was putting that ball

But speaking of amazing clips, did you see Zlatan's goal against Lecce, fuck me what an amazing player Zlatan is, if Milan win anything this season, it is solely because of Zlatan
Point taken. :p

But seriously, I see nothing special with these kind of moves. Just like with bicycle overhead kicks, it may look spectacular but most of the time it comes down to luck as that ball can end up anywhere.

I sure did and that goal is more awesome than the backheel without looking from Ronaldo. :stuckup:
If Modric had done it he would of been fapping :p
Sorry V :D
Fook you very much. :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Point taken. :p

But seriously, I see nothing special with these kind of moves. Just like with bicycle overhead kicks, it may look spectacular but most of the time it comes down to luck as that ball can end up anywhere.

I sure did and that goal is more awesome than the backheel without looking from Ronaldo. :stuckup:

Fook you very much. :p
Zlatan's goal was of course a lot tougher and a lot more impressive than that Ronaldo backheel, not taking anything away from Ronaldo's sublime flick, but Zlatan's goal was just that good :tup:

Sep 1, 2002
1914: BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS
Real Madrid announce they have reached agreement with Manchester City for Emmanuel Adebayor to join the Spanish club on loan until the end of this season, with an option to buy this summer.

Smacks of genius by Mourinho, or, as I suspect, desperation.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
1914: BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS
Real Madrid announce they have reached agreement with Manchester City for Emmanuel Adebayor to join the Spanish club on loan until the end of this season, with an option to buy this summer.

Smacks of genius by Mourinho, or, as I suspect, desperation.
But, but.. only Marotta makes this kind of stupid deals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)