[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (57 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ronaldo is so much better than that little Argie shit in Barca, I can't believe so many people don't see it.
Back with United he was, because Messi still wasn't as good. But Messi being the best right now is undebatable imo. He was better at the WC too, so...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
thats got little bearing on who the better players is, stick messi in juventus(or argentina) and he ll have little impact, and that wont mean hes not worldclass, different team different dynamics
But now Messi is at Barcelona and Ronaldo is at Real, its a reality that both have to deal with. Messi both scores and assists more than Ronaldo, i don't think these statistics necessarily show who the better player is, but i don't know how else i'd argue that Messi is the better player, i just think he's the superior player no matter what team they play for.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nope, Messi is obviously the superior player. He'll end up with more goals and assists as always come the end of the season. Wanna bet?
I won't take that bet because Messi plays in a better team where everyone works for everyone while Ronaldo is all alone in Real. If Messi is in Real he'll score at most 25 goals in one season in all competitions.
Hmm, or maybe I'm too generous considering how he choked whenever he wasn't surrounded by players like Xavi and Iniesta.

Sep 1, 2002
I won't take that bet because Messi plays in a better team where everyone works for everyone while Ronaldo is all alone in Real. If Messi is in Real he'll score at most 25 goals in one season in all competitions.
Hmm, or maybe I'm too generous considering how he choked whenever he wasn't surrounded by players like Xavi and Iniesta.
If Ronaldo played alongside those two, he would score 40 goals.

They are a wonderful pairing.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Most outdated argument ever.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Del Piero didn't play in the Premier league either, so now i can count you on my side if i ever had an argument with a Juve fan about Del Piero and Henry?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)