[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (8 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ian is football scum. The cock smoker only liked Juve because of Van der Sar. I love how he tried to feed us that more than a club bullshit & tried to suggest that Barcelona isn't a corporate club. What bullshit, barcelona is the worst football club in my eyes, absolute posers that pretend to give a shit about little orphans when they splash millions on players.

Ian is a rank hypocrite.
Yeah, that was hilarious thing. I remember how he tried convincing us of the corporate club thing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What's the problem here,u can't be a fan of two teams?Shoot me,i am a Barca fan too.
There is no problem at all, you can be a fan of as many team you want.

But this makes want to ask you a question, what would you do when barca are playing Juventus in the semi-final Champions League?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
There is no problem at all, you can be a fan of as many team you want.

But this makes want to ask you a question, what would you do when barca are playing Juventus in the semi-final Champions League?
all i know is next year i will have to support the Jambo's when they play Juve in the Euoropa league next season

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Juve of course.

To be honest, only if Anderlecht plays Juve in de CL, I will go for Anderlecht, but since the chances on that are less then 0, I guess I won't ever have to choose.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Reports from Madrid says that Real Madrid players are fed-up with C.Ronaldos attitude. Everyone except Carvalho, Pepe and Marcelo has frozen him out of the squad.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ian is football scum. The cock smoker only liked Juve because of Van der Sar. I love how he tried to feed us that more than a club bullshit & tried to suggest that Barcelona isn't a corporate club. What bullshit, barcelona is the worst football club in my eyes, absolute posers that pretend to give a shit about little orphans when they splash millions on players.

Ian is a rank hypocrite.
Not only that, but I recall them having some sort of business connection with Karimov of Uzbekistan. He's such a great guy that he tortures political enemies and stages fake elections.

Barca doesn't give a care about anybody but themselves. No different from any other club, except that this connection with human rights issues makes them even worse, if proven.

Ian is a Grade A wanker. And Van der Saar is a shit keeper.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Why's that? What attitude?

Apparantely Iker Casillas is the one who is most furios with him

- His attitude, lack of dedication/commitment and the fact that Perez has given him free limits, do whatever you want to do. They are claiming that he is only interested in his own image, always wanting to make himself look good as he did against Barcelona.
The fact that Perez didn't want to let Ronaldo get intreviewed after the 5-0 loss against Barcelona doesn't make things better. Ronaldo said lets see if Barca puts eight goals against us before the match and Perez didn't want anyone to question Ronaldo about it. Ramos and Casillas thinks it was cowardly act by Ronaldo to not speak to the press (fans and the people). Perez is also considering Ronaldo for next Real Madrid captain and its pissing the others off.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Apparantely Iker Casillas is the one who is most furios with him

- His attitude, lack of dedication/commitment and the fact that Perez has given him free limits, do whatever you want to do. They are claiming that he is only interested in his own image, always wanting to make himself look good as he did against Barcelona.
The fact that Perez didn't want to let Ronaldo get intreviewed after the 5-0 loss against Barcelona doesn't make things better. Ronaldo said lets see if Barca puts eight goals against us before the match and Perez didn't want anyone to question Ronaldo about it. Ramos and Casillas thinks it was cowardly act by Ronaldo to not speak to the press (fans and the people). Perez is also considering Ronaldo for next Real Madrid captain and its pissing the others off.
:lol: wow

He is obviously a cunt so this isn't all that surprising. I hope this becomes a very serious problem for Real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)