[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (14 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Good for him I guess. But if he was a true fan he wouldnt have.
Not speaking about hsi club specifically. Just a general thought. Even if Juve applies the sickest meassures I wouldn't leave.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Sooner or later everyone should discover what a scam of a club they are and start disliking them. I have a friend who was a real Barcelona supporter, he hates everything about them now.
Seriously? He stopped supporting Barcelona during their greatest period in history?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Sooner or later everyone should discover what a scam of a club they are and start disliking them. I have a friend who was a real Barcelona supporter, he hates everything about them now.
I can relate. I actually liked Barca very much way back, when Rivaldo and the gang played. Luis Enrique was also one of my favorite players.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I can relate. I actually liked Barca very much way back, when Rivaldo and the gang played. Luis Enrique was also one of my favorite players.
:tup:

I visited Nou Camp on a vacation in 2000 and got a Barca shirt with Rivaldo. But I still loved my fake Zidane shirt even more, until a dutch bastard stole it :andy2:

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
To be honest, I have nothing against the players in Barca right now. Messi, Xavi, Iniesta are just a joy to watch without a doubt. I just despise their fake supporters. Every time I watch Barca, I enjoy their good football, and then I remember how disgustingly fake their fan base is and just the thought that all these idiots are going to be happy if Barca scores makes me sick.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

To be honest, I have nothing against the players in Barca right now. Messi, Xavi, Iniesta are just a joy to watch without a doubt. I just despise their fake supporters. Every time I watch Barca, I enjoy their good football, and then I remember how disgustingly fake their fan base is and just the thought that all these idiots are going to be happy if Barca scores makes me sick.
Players per se, I have nothing against. It's everything else that disgusts me. When Ronaldinho joined them, they became such a disgusting club, hugely over-commercialized. And the fact everyone all of a sudden became a Barca fan disgusted me even further.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
:) no not really. I am always warm though - wanna feel me ? :D

I actually follow Barca a lot. I am facinated by the football. But it all ends after the 90th minute. I dont really give a damn about the me que un club stuff and the UN ads and all this.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Players per se, I have nothing against. It's everything else that disgusts me. When Ronaldinho joined them, they became such a disgusting club, hugely over-commercialized. And the fact everyone all of a sudden became a Barca fan disgusted me even further.
True.

Are you serious? Have you watched Busquets? Iniesta and Xavi is bitches maaan! Alves! Shiit man, Don't get me started dawg!
I don't like them but if I said that they weren't joy to watch, then I'd be lying. I'm talking as a football fan here, not as a Juve fan. I appreciate the talent these players have and I believe they take the game to a different level these days.

so by fake fans you talk about guys who just supported barca the last couple of years because they started winning things?
I know some Barca fans that have been supporting them since the 90's. I have nothing against these people. So yes, I have a problem with the more recent Barca fans.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
:) no not really. I am always warm though - wanna feel me ? :D
Thanks, maybe another time.

I actually follow Barca a lot. I am facinated by the football. But it all ends after the 90th minute. I dont really give a damn about the me que un club stuff and the UN ads and all this.
It's a cultural thing. Those of us who don't like them probably don't even care what players they have or what their games look like. I didn't start disliking them after watching matches, I did after reading what some of their fans had to say. If you disapprove of the culture you disapprove of the icon that is being worshiped, because the icon brings people together. In itself it's immaterial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)