[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (2 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
:lol: wow

He is obviously a cunt so this isn't all that surprising. I hope this becomes a very serious problem for Real.

It probably will, Iker Casillas is mainly supported by: Xabi Alonso, Sergio Ramos, Alvaro Arbeloa and Gonzalo Higuain. Can this have anything to do with the Portugal-Spain match earlier last month? Wouldnt surprise me if Ronaldo was being a bitch to his Spanish teammates when Portugal was leading.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ramos is an idiot. He always likes to stick his neck out there in everything that happens on and off pitch, and he was the moron that said Real would beat us a couple seasons ago.

The guy just never learns. Plus he's a major pussy as well.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
as i said haters gon hate.

u mad iker fagillas?
I hope the relationship gets so bad that Madrid are forced to sell one of them.

Imagine that, St. Iker kicked out on his butt by his beloved Madridistas in favor of football's biggest flaming homo.
It probably will, Iker Casillas is mainly supported by: Xabi Alonso, Sergio Ramos, Alvaro Arbeloa and Gonzalo Higuain. Can this have anything to do with the Portugal-Spain match earlier last month? Wouldnt surprise me if Ronaldo was being a bitch to his Spanish teammates when Portugal was leading.
That might have had something to do with it but then again its not like Ronaldo has ever needed a reason to be a fag.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And it wouldn't surprise me that morons like Ramos and Pussylips couldn't take a little post-match heat.

That whole Spanish national team, despite winning the World Cup, really do have this femininity about them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ramos is an idiot. He always likes to stick his neck out there in everything that happens on and off pitch, and he was the moron that said Real would beat us a couple seasons ago.

The guy just never learns. Plus he's a major pussy as well.
Agreed. He was even fighting with Spanish teammates during El Clasico, I doubt he has any friends left on that team.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I hope the relationship gets so bad that Madrid are forced to sell one of them.

Imagine that, St. Iker kicked out on his butt by his beloved Madridistas in favor of football's biggest flaming homo.
That would be fantastic.

But even better would be them selling Ronaldo... to us. Even though I hate the player.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Perez loves him too much, he would never let Ronaldo go. Seriously, I am 100% sure he would give up Iker for Ronaldo. But I can see tuttosport claiming Marotta was in a meeting for loan + option for Ronaldo though :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ramos is twice the retarded fag Ronaldo is. I dont even mind Ronaldo that much even if he is a primadonna clown. But Ramos is just an utter utter twat.

I wouldnt be suprised if Perez is dolling his golden goose (really carries them ALOT, but still), with no care for how it effects the team. In Man U Ronaldo functioned well as part of the team because Fergie knew how to handle and discpline him, make him part of the team. Mourinho prolly can too, but if you have a arrogant president meddling in and putting a player on a big piedestal, then yeah ofcourse he will get too big for himself.

Though I'm not sure how true all this is, all I know is Ronaldo had a fight with Higauin 1-2 months ago (was a while they refused to pass eachother).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I associate Ramos with the word idiot. This video is one of the first things I think of actually, and how retarded he looks. Probably a fond memory of yours as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zka3ccKKWsI
I love that. Pique with the backheel setup and then Ramos tees it perfectly for Dempsey.
That would be fantastic.

But even better would be them selling Ronaldo... to us. Even though I hate the player.
I don't think Perez would ever sell his beloved Ronaldo.
But I can see tuttosport claiming Marotta was in a meeting for loan + option for Ronaldo though :lol:
:lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hopefully benzema is one of those who says something stupid and perez outs him to us for dicousnt price.

it would great if we can rape and pillage madrid for a few players:

Ramos
Diarra
Benzema
Higuain
Xabi

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not only that, but I recall them having some sort of business connection with Karimov of Uzbekistan. He's such a great guy that he tortures political enemies and stages fake elections.

Barca doesn't give a care about anybody but themselves. No different from any other club, except that this connection with human rights issues makes them even worse, if proven.

Ian is a Grade A wanker. And Van der Saar is a shit keeper.
I agree and hiding behind the image they are trying to promote makes them even worse.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Not only that, but I recall them having some sort of business connection with Karimov of Uzbekistan. He's such a great guy that he tortures political enemies and stages fake elections.

Barca doesn't give a care about anybody but themselves. No different from any other club, except that this connection with human rights issues makes them even worse, if proven.

Ian is a Grade A wanker. And Van der Saar is a shit keeper.
Yeah i remember & it's even worse with them hiding behind the whole unicef thing. What a sham they are, spending millions on buying players, paying wages when they could be giving more to their Catalan citizens & orphans considering barca is a humanitarian club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)