[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (2 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i like to come just to insult guys here :lol:
as i said before all of them are whores
:lol: u never cease to amaze me maher!! was yr heart broken by a chick?!?!?! we've all been there u simply get over it and remember u have 40+ clubs to shower with yr love and yr puyol teddy bear to hump all night long.

Funny, I thought whores were your favorite pastime.
:lol:

Maher, are you really the one in everyone's avatar? If so, nice goatee. :eyebrows:
i said it once and i'll say it again klin u have a dark side under all that nicey nice act u pull around in other threads :D

Maher really is losing the plot.:lol2:

Mods please don't ban him, he needs to know how much we love him.

i second that!!! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Klin, I'm sensing jealousy here. Just because the man can pose at the sea-side doesn't mean you have to envy him.
:lol: :lol: yeah def klin can only dream of pulling a maher at the beach!!!!
I'm not going to act like I'm not jealous of him. I can only imagine all the girls he attracts while at a Barcelona/Bayern Munich/Lyon/Manchester United/Juventus bar watching one of his teams play. Girls must dig that.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ian is even worse. His reasoning for supporting Barcelona and not Juve anymore is because he felt Juve betrayed him after Calciopoli and he believes we deserve what we got.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
great , this is a change , i can insult all of you and stay without being banned.
ban you? we haven't had this much fun since we raped those white boys by the river

I'll try but what about you? How can I put you to meet my Sisters and Mum after they've polluted my family's reputation?? :cry:

I feel embarrassed for having Lebanese females inside my family (If only mum gave birth to boys and not girls) because like I read according to MM-Elayyan studies all Lebanese are mother fuckers and whores. :cry:
yup,i think you should send them in a plane to Scotland,they would fit in here with all the other slappers

Boz should do some episode about this :D
NOTHING could be as funny as this

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
ban you? we haven't had this much fun since we raped those white boys by the river

yup,i think you should send them in a plane to Scotland,they would fit in here with all the other slappers

NOTHING could be as funny as this
does this mean u will be hitting the drawing board some time soon boz??? :D i cant wait!!!! :beer:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ian is even worse. His reasoning for supporting Barcelona and not Juve anymore is because he felt Juve betrayed him after Calciopoli and he believes we deserve what we got.
Ian is football scum. The cock smoker only liked Juve because of Van der Sar. I love how he tried to feed us that more than a club bullshit & tried to suggest that Barcelona isn't a corporate club. What bullshit, barcelona is the worst football club in my eyes, absolute posers that pretend to give a shit about little orphans when they splash millions on players.

Ian is a rank hypocrite.

May 22, 2007
At least Calciopoli helped expose this type of "fan".

If we are ever cleared, I hope he never hears the end of it. Actually, I hope the whole world never hears the end of it. I'm not going to expect much from the trials though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)