[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (18 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Since that evil Somali won't tell you the info and jerk on it like he did when Messi scored 50 goals this season, I can tell you that this season Ronaldo scored whooping 53 goals!

40 in La Liga, 6 in CL and 7 in Copa.

Messi is at 52 goals right now.
In my lifetime I don't remember two players to be so superior (at least number wise) to the rest of the footballers in the world. I don't know if it's because the rest are inferior to the players from 10 or 20 years ago or if it's due to Ronaldo and Messi being superior to the best players in the last 20-30 years....but I've never seen such superiority from two players.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? They should do the only logical thing and merge them into one even more superior player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its because they are that superior Alen, as simple as that. Yes La Liga teams have naive offensive tactics against overwhelming force, and thats partly due to the reason (Almeria lost with 8 goals to both top clubs), but sick players are sick players. If Cavani and Di Natale carve up Serie A like they are, then we shouldnt have the nerve of mocking two players who are in legendary scale of skill.

Made a post about in XT earlier, how insane would it be if they were in the same team?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Since that evil Somali won't tell you the info and jerk on it like he did when Messi scored 50 goals this season, I can tell you that this season Ronaldo scored whooping 53 goals!

40 in La Liga, 6 in CL and 7 in Copa.

Messi is at 52 goals right now.
In my lifetime I don't remember two players to be so superior (at least number wise) to the rest of the footballers in the world. I don't know if it's because the rest are inferior to the players from 10 or 20 years ago or if it's due to Ronaldo and Messi being superior to the best players in the last 20-30 years....but I've never seen such superiority from two players.
it's the la liga thing..even dinho had 95 goals in 209 games and he was a midfield player

How come i can't find the R.madrid game on Brazzers.com?
:lol2:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You said even Ronaldinho, like he isnt one of the most wtf amazing of players you and me ever seen? And he played as forward for Barca, even if he is the more creator kind.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I felt for Valeron like 3-4 years ago when injuries got bad, but he has been an anynomous shadow of his former self for ages, and is just trotting on getting his weekly doses of football with his favourite club til he hangs it up. Segunda or La Liga doesnt matter much in that regard. They have been too defensive and penny pinching mismanaged circus for quite a while, so this isnt suprising.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
one player wins the cup, other wins La Liga and maybe CL and fucks up Real M in direct duel, that player is one of the best of all times if not the best, "the little midget" :) Messi

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Yeah, it's like they're doing all this alone, while Xavi, Iniesta, Villa and the others don't exist. It was a miracle how they won the world cup without Messi.

Ronaldo 40 - Messi 31

Enough said!
yea right, Cristina gets the passes all the time and has more penalties, while Messi has highest number of assists in La Liga, and doesnt fuck up in decisive games, contrary,he shines

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
yea right, Cristina gets the passes all the time and has more penalties, while Messi has highest number of assists in La Liga, and doesnt fuck up in decisive games, contrary,he shines
He shines whenever the refs give a red card to the opponents :agree:
When 11 vs 11, he's a ghost in those big games.

If only Argentina gets the help Barca is getting. Can you imagine how many world cups he'd have brought to Argentina by now? Probably 3 world cups only in the last world cup. That's how great he is!

Again,
Ronaldo 40 --- Messi 31

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
He shines whenever the refs give a red card to the opponents :agree:
When 11 vs 11, he's a ghost in those big games.

If only Argentina gets the help Barca is getting. Can you imagine how many world cups he'd have brought to Argentina by now? Probably 3 world cups only in the last world cup. That's how great he is!

Again,
Ronaldo 40 --- Messi 31
:) when Barsa has beatean Real 5:0 Messi was shining, two great assists, and great game overall, red card for Ramos in that game was in 89th minute, referee excuse is lame, Cristina sucks in big games, Messi doesnt, enough said, number of goals doesnt mean anything, before you check when and against who are they scored, Ronaldos goals brought shit to Real except Copa Del Ray, while Messis goals brought Barselona La Liga title, and CL final, enough said :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)