[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Mesut Özil is too having a good season. While Messi's 18 assists seemed unreachable, with today's assist for Real's 2nd goal Özil is at 17 assists this season, with a chance in the second half to catch Messi and, who knows, maybe even overtake him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
When Ronaldo scored the record breaking goal in the 4th minute, I expected him to keep going for the goal in attempt to set an even higher record. But on the contrary, he goes for assists all match long. Already assisted two goals for Benzema and he would have had two more assists if Benz didn't miss two good chances.

Anyway, the Messi-Ronaldo battle is getting interesting. Right now Messi has 31 goal and 18 assists (total of 49 goals+assists) while Ronaldo has 39 goals and 10 assists (just like Messi, 49 goals+assists). Ronaldo still has some 20 minutes of football though while for Messi La Liga is over this season.

Oh, and right now Real have 99 goals in La Liga while Barca finished the season with 95. What a joke these numbers are :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
FT 8:1

Ronaldo --- 40 goals and 10 assists = 50
Messi --- 31 goals and 18 assists =49

Messi, eat shit and die!
Hoori has been proven right. Ronaldo is the superior player.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hoori should stick with looking pretty, in that case.

It's not so much that the league is weak. Rather, it's that Barca and Real are by far the two best teams on the planet. They would rape Serie A as well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not at home and watching, neither is my Real fan bro, is bit of a joke, when it was 2-0 (updating him on scores) I told him they will double it to 4-0, minutes later they do, then I tell him you watch, they will double it to 8, and they do :lol: Its bit ridiculous.

Mar 10, 2009
Hoori should stick with looking pretty, in that case.

It's not so much that the league is weak. Rather, it's that Barca and Real are by far the two best teams on the planet. They would rape Serie A as well.

it depends, a lot of it also comes down to the fact that la liga teams all have the same style of football, so they will easily lose out in terms of trying to out score barca and real. In serie A there are teams more defensive minded and physical, sure they would still be the best 2 in it, but it wont be as much as a walk through as it is in la liga

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Since that evil Somali won't tell you the info and jerk on it like he did when Messi scored 50 goals this season, I can tell you that this season Ronaldo scored whooping 53 goals!

40 in La Liga, 6 in CL and 7 in Copa.

Messi is at 52 goals right now.
In my lifetime I don't remember two players to be so superior (at least number wise) to the rest of the footballers in the world. I don't know if it's because the rest are inferior to the players from 10 or 20 years ago or if it's due to Ronaldo and Messi being superior to the best players in the last 20-30 years....but I've never seen such superiority from two players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)