[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (19 Viewers)

Nedvěd

How can you tell he is more likeable? What is the method to measure that? I don't like either but I prefer Ronaldo's game which makes him more likeable to me. Explain please.
Dives less. (Note: I'm not saying Messi never dives, he does but he does it much less than Ronaldo and with more dignity) less arrogance, and seems like a nicer guy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My point is that 250 shots in a season is quite mental. I really couldn't give a shit about these Ronaldo v Messi arguments, especially when I see others say that either are much better than Zidane or Maradona.
I hate to tell you, but Alen, and assisted by Hoori, are defenitely just trolling for reactions in this so called comparison, hehe, its so obvious the silly rhetorics in the way they are describing the players, hehe.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I dont watch la liga matches so i cannot comment on who is better than messi or ronaldo,but since everyone is posting stats to justify ronaldo is better than messi here are a few stats

Messi

Ronaldo

I am happy that twat manager at real madrid did not win,i hope he keeps on losing for the rest of his miserable life,its funny he still claims inter are the best side in the world.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
One more thing,this real madrid or barcelona team would bitch slap juventus any day of the week,and our members would not really moan about the diving considering krasic and toni's antics

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Messi is more likeable because of these C.Ronaldos statements :" I am frist, second and the third best player in the world", "without me Real M would earn 20 points less than it has", and add his diving,overall moaning and stuff like this
that's why Messi is more likeable and overall better player, Messi always has more assists,scores more important goals,shines when is important,

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nedvěd;3043516 said:
Dives less. (Note: I'm not saying Messi never dives, he does but he does it much less than Ronaldo and with more dignity) less arrogance, and seems like a nicer guy.
You simply cannot say which player is more likeable because it is extremely subjective, that's my whole point.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think that's what "pony show" means.

Ex. Ronaldo doing step-overs while not changing location = pony show
Running with the ball =/= pony show
So all of a sudden in the same post you got to know what pony show means? Watch the video that Osman posted and you'll understand what pony show means. Not something I fancy at all.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So all of a sudden in the same post you got to know what pony show means? Watch the video that Osman posted and you'll understand what pony show means. Not something I fancy at all.
I saw the video and if that's pony showing, Zidane, Figo, Del Piero, and Maradona are just as guilty of it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Maradona yes but Del Piero and Zidane have a different approach in my opinion. I don't know much about Figo though.
All Figo did was show-boat. But Zidane did pull off a lot of fancy unnecessary tricks to be fair. All the creative players I've seen tend to do it, it's just a way to express themselves I guess.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats barely any show pony at all. He is like the opposite of it in his direct approach. Show pony stuff is usually doing unnecessary move for the heck of it (stand still and do the river dance), most of the plays in general for Messi is with the mindset to pass his opponent and go for the goal/pass, rather direct and effective in that way with him. Show ponies are likes of Quaresma, Robinho, young Cristiano (cuz later on he became more about shooting anything at sight lol) etc. In fact lack of showing flair is one of the criticism Messi has gotten throughout his career, that he make's do with just running past opponents with extremely well timed directional changes etc. Instead of show of "skill", which too many simplistically describe as standing still doing some tricks or the same dribble over and over again.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I quite like the primeria division, surely the championship is a bit dull with only two teams challanging for it but in general the matches from Atletico, Villareal and sometimes Valencia are really enjoyable. Attacking football and played in a high pace.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Messi is more likeable because of these C.Ronaldos statements :" I am frist, second and the third best player in the world", "without me Real M would earn 20 points less than it has", and add his diving,overall moaning and stuff like this
that's why Messi is more likeable and overall better player, Messi always has more assists,scores more important goals,shines when is important,
Pep brought that on himself. Shit Ronaldo shoulda bitch slapped his trolling ass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)