[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (1 Viewer)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Di Maria defends scratching his balls
“... It was a natural movement which all men make especially when you are running. You do it a lot on the pitch. The truth is that if anyone was offended by it I apologise, but it is like I have said. I made a natural movement which was not aimed at anyone in particular. On the TV you can see that it is a fraction of a second. It is nothing. I did not spend a long time deliberately doing it. It was something natural. ...”.

The fact that he's trying so hard to come up with excuses says it all, if it wasn't anything he would've shrugged of the accusations and laughed at it.
Anyways the important thing is that, hopefully those who matter (Perez, Ancelotti ...) get the message :D and he's finished there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If you are talking about C. Ronaldo then you should write it the right way, no? There's only one real Ronaldo, the one you are talking about isn't him. So would you mind to use the fucking letter C before writing his surname? Thank you.
I never understoon CR's choice of putting 'Ronaldo' at his back. I mean you know there's this other guy who made a name for himself, who is a legend of football.. why not put Cristiano or at least C. Ronaldo on the back?
Good thing he doesn't wear #9 too.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Does he ever shut the fuck up? I hate this whiny bitch.

Xavi attacks Mourinho: His teams do not leave a legacy

The Spain star slammed the former Real Madrid and Inter boss' style of play, while also criticising Roberto Di Matteo’s Champions League-winning Chelsea side

Barcelona midfielder Xavi has launched another attack on Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, hitting out at ‘The Special One’s’ footballing philiosophy.

The Spain international, who was regularly critical of the Portuguese while he was in charge of Clasico rivals Real Madrid, insists Pep Guardiola and Johan Cruyff are examples of coaches who want their sides to play football in the right way.

“Pep Guardiola is an important person for me - Jose Mourinho is a coach who focuses only on results,” Xavi told Panenka magazine.

“He says he is ‘The Special One’ because he won this and that in so many countries but I do not like the way his teams play.

“Who remembers the Inter side who were champions of Europe? For me, he has not left a legacy, unlike Cruyff has in the Netherlands.”

Xavi was also critical of former Chelsea boss Roberto Di Matteo, who guided the Blues past Barca in the Champions League semi-finals on their way to winning the competition in 2012.

“Di Matteo was the same [as Mourinho]," the playmaker argued. "He won the Champions League, but from my point of view that team didn’t play at all.

“I am happy playing for Barca because of our philosophy.”

Xavi has been a vocal critic of Mourinho's tactics, while he also hit out at the Portuguese coach for his treatment of international team-mate Iker Casillas during his final months at the helm of Madrid
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spai...-his-teams-do-not-leave-a-legacy?ICID=SP_PN_2

Read those quotes and try not to cringe in disgust, I dare you.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Sore loser or not, he has a point.

Guardiola, although he adopted Cruijff's philosophy, changed the world of football. It's due him and his succes that teams started focusing on positive possession based football. Guardiola has often been named as a reference for young and upcoming managers.

Jul 1, 2010
Guardiola's possession football isn't positive at all, I'd argue it's as negative as it gets. It's extremely conservative, his teams try to keep the ball as long as possible and avoid taking risks.

Bayern's fluent and fantastic counter-attacking football from last year was much more attacking and easy on the eye.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Xavi seems like a brainwashed automaton who thinks he's the guardian of Barca football. He's a clown.

Also, Di Maria is definitely making excuses for his gesture. The guy heard the jeers, looked around at the crowd and gave a sarcastic smirk and then grabbed his balls, he didn't scratch or "re-adjust" lol.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Guardiola's possession football isn't positive at all, I'd argue it's as negative as it gets. It's extremely conservative, his teams try to keep the ball as long as possible and avoid taking risks.

Bayern's fluent and fantastic counter-attacking football from last year was much more attacking and easy on the eye.

Cruijff's philosophy isn't about 'keeping the ball as long as possible, that's the interpretation of VDB but not of Cruijff or Guardiola, although it has become that over time but he's proving otherwise at Bayern.

Cruijff's philosophy is about having a clear system and giving players the freedom to find their own solutions. It revolved around high pressing but also interchange positions and undertake different tasks. Guardiola adopted his entire philosophy, hence why Song or Mascherano plays CB. I'd say that's the definition of positive football. If Guardiola's Barcelona would win the majority of their matches with 1-0 then you could call it 'negative' but Guardiola's Barcelona had been scoring 3 or 4 goals a game and currently his Bayern is doing no less.

I'd even say Guardiola was an inspiration for Spain winning the WC against the Dutch. It was the Dutch football spirit and Cruijff's philosophy that took the WC away from us in 2010.

Mourinho hasn't been as 'game changing' as Cruijff or Guardiola

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Posession or no posession remember what was said about catenaccio? To me it doesn't matter how a team plays, what matters is how to overcome them and exploit their weakness, for that bayern deserves respect

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I really like Xavi as a player, but he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. When he talks like this he's really no better than Mourinho, which is hypocritical as fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)