[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (4 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So, you're saying Di Natale would score 60 goals in La Liga.
where did i ever say that?

- - - Updated - - -

Suarez is great. But $#@!, half of these EPL fanboys are still smoking the EPL-is-for-the-world's-best bong and are incapable of rationally judging players outside the EPL.
suarez is keeping liverpool as cl-spot contenders ON HIS OWN, without him they wouldnt even be in the top8. if he ever goes to the la liga (real, barca) youll see what he is capable of

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
You implied it here. Of course you can't use it for all players. But Di Natale is a better goalscorer. While Suarez is the better player imo.

"if he can score 19g in 14m in a shitty team like liverpool in a league that is much harder to play than la liga, imagine what he would do in a less competitive league in a team like barcelona with such a supporting cast and a free role like messi has..."

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

suarez is keeping liverpool as cl-spot contenders ON HIS OWN, without him they wouldnt even be in the top8. if he ever goes to the la liga (real, barca) youll see what he is capable of
Di Natale is keeping Udinese in Europa every season. On his own. Without him they wouldn't even be in the top 8.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You implied it here. Of course you can't use it for all players. But Di Natale is a better goalscorer. While Suarez is the better player imo.

"if he can score 19g in 14m in a shitty team like liverpool in a league that is much harder to play than la liga, imagine what he would do in a less competitive league in a team like barcelona with such a supporting cast and a free role like messi has..."
Di Natale is great, but Suarez is one of the best in the world right now, Di Natale has never reached such heights, plus he has always been extremely shit for Italy, while Suarez is bossing it for Uruguay, had an amazing copa america and a pretty good world cup. Suarez is still 26, by the time he's Di natale's age he'll be light years ahead of him in terms of career achievements.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
:D Yeah, I have no idea why that guy always makes his stats tables look like they were designed by a 10 year old in the 90s. But he posts some useful stuff sometimes, even though I'm not always the biggest fan of pure stats.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Sorry, I dont accept statistics in comic sans.
What can one expect from a Barça fan? :disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

:D Yeah, I have no idea why that guy always makes his stats tables look like they were designed by a 10 year old in the 90s. But he posts some useful stuff sometimes, even though I'm not always the biggest fan of pure stats.
Tell us the truth, you made those stats. :agree:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So what we learned from that graphic is that there are two attackers better than the rest, and a bunch of others who are much the same strong level. Great start to 2014 for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)