[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (6 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,392
    So far Ronaldo has scored 20 goals on 17 matches.

400 goals so far overall and 353 goals for clubs so he passed the fat Ronaldo who had 352 goals.

In La Liga he's on 14th place of goals scored with 167 goals.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
    Jul 3, 2009
    Indeed. People and their imagination. :sergio:
    The whole stadium was booing him not only while being subbed, but during the entire 2nd half, he seemed kinda mad at the jeering and so it kinda looked like a response gesture. But then again you can never be sure and he'll def deny it, if asked.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    So far Ronaldo has scored 20 goals on 17 matches.

400 goals so far overall and 353 goals for clubs so he passed the fat Ronaldo who had 352 goals.

In La Liga he's on 14th place of goals scored with 167 goals.
    If you are talking about C. Ronaldo then you should write it the right way, no? There's only one real Ronaldo, the one you are talking about isn't him. So would you mind to use the fucking letter C before writing his surname? Thank you.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    Di Maria defends scratching his balls
    “... It was a natural movement which all men make especially when you are running. You do it a lot on the pitch. The truth is that if anyone was offended by it I apologise, but it is like I have said. I made a natural movement which was not aimed at anyone in particular. On the TV you can see that it is a fraction of a second. It is nothing. I did not spend a long time deliberately doing it. It was something natural. ...”.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)