[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (4 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
You know the reason they're calling it the perfect hattrick is because that's the name for it when you score with both feet and the head, right?
No, i started watching Football yesterday when Maradona was at his peak. ;)

It was not what it's called but the way the media handled it. British media can be beyond painful to read. As to his talent, he's yet to prove his worth against worthy opponents and to be the key players in important matches, the ones that matter, to lead his team to the way of titles. He's done nothing to deserve his price tag and overrated status yet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No one will do anything to deserve such price tag, Cristiano scores more goals then games played for over 200 games now...but I still would question his 86m pricetag...

But Bale IS a top class player, he has the ability for it, and defenitely can decide games like very few players can in this sport right now. His combination of speed and shooting is ridicolous, he was just back from injury, but he scored on our defence like they were insignificant. You dont need to watch for el classico or CL finals to appriciate a players quality.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
No one will do anything to deserve such price tag, Cristiano scores more goals then games played for over 200 games now...but I still would question his 86m pricetag...

But Bale IS a top class player, he has the ability for it, and defenitely can decide games like very few players can in this sport right now. His combination of speed and shooting is ridicolous, he was just back from injury, but he scored on our defence like they were insignificant. You dont need to watch for el classico or CL finals to appriciate a players quality.
Again, you're being exactly what i mentioned above. Nowadays, anyone seems to be a top player for very little. It would be stupid of me to say he has no quality but it'd also be stupid to say he can decide games when he hasn't yet. Just because you want him to, doesn't mean he will. Yes, he did score against us, good. Is that it? Anything else to make him deserve his status? You can say what you want about Neymar but he was the best player in his continent for years and drove his National team to glory. Bale had a good season at Tottenham, that was it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Again, you're being exactly what i mentioned above. Nowadays, anyone seems to be a top player for very little. It would be stupid of me to say he has no quality but it'd also be stupid to say he can decide games when he hasn't yet. Just because you want him to, doesn't mean he will. Yes, he did score against us, good. Is that it? Anything else to make him deserve his status? You can say what you want about Neymar but he was the best player in his continent for years and drove his National team to glory. Bale had a good season at Tottenham, that was it.
Neymar won a World Cup? :shocked:

You're incredibly underestimating Bale to the point that it's becoming funny to read.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I seen him dominate EPL for two seasons (he was great when he was just a winger too, even if ppl took more notice when he was changed to a forward) , decide top games effortlessly . And he is continuing to produce now in La Liga, I'm just acknowledging that. If for some reason it's hard for you to recognise his quality or give him his dues, then that's not my problem.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Neymar won a World Cup? :shocked:

You're incredibly underestimating Bale to the point that it's becoming funny to read.

If the WC is the only national title that matters then let's forget about the Euro.

On the contrary, i'm just not overrating what needs not to be overrated. But hey, your choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Does his Spurs career not count?
He couldn't even get his team into the CL :lol: And don't give me the "the team isn't that good" excuse, You guys really need to watch what Maradona could do playing for an average club/national team.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If the WC is the only national title that matters then let's forget about the Euro.

On the contrary, i'm just not overrating what needs not to be overrated. But hey, your choice.
Did he win Copa America or are you referring to glorified friendly tournament called Confederations cup? Don't see how one can draw a parallel between that competition and Euro. So far he didn't accomplish anything relevant on international level and started rather poorly in Barcelona. As far as I'm concerned he's not justifying his price tag. Another overhyped and overpriced Brazilian, kinda standard of late.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bale is a 40 mil player since his las two seasons at tottenham, give or take

Neymar, is becomming one, when playing for the right team

Why are both completely diffrent players compared ?

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
He won Copa America or are you referring to glorified friendly tournament called Confederations cup? Don't see how one can draw a parallel between that competition and Euro. So far he didn't accomplish anything relevant on international level and started rather poorly in Barcelona. As far as I'm concerned he's not justifying his price tag. Another overhyped and overpriced Brazilian.
When big national teams collide it's never a friendly, my friend. There were 4 big teams, considering that England and France are second-rate teams, there are also 4 at the Euro competition.

Best player of the competition? And no, I don't think he started poorly, on the contrary, i think he's not able to be himself and is stuck to Barças style. Watch him for Brazil and then Barcelona and you'll spot the difference in a heartbeat. In one team he has the freedom to do whatever he wants and to decide a match, at Barcelona hes feels obligated to always pass the ball and go for the assist. Not a fair comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

Who the fuck is saying he's the second coming of Maradona? :lol:

Christ.
Read the comment again, it was meant for those who always come up with those "he can't take a bad team and turn into a victorious one by himself." excuses.

- - - Updated - - -

Neymar, is becomming one, when playing for the right team
That i have to agree with. He's not allowed to do all he knows where he's playing now. IMO he should have come to Italy

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
When big national teams collide it's never a friendly, my friend. There were 4 big teams, considering that England and France are second-rate teams, there are also 4 at the Euro competition.

Best player of the competition? And no, I don't think he started poorly, on the contrary, i think he's not able to be himself and is stuck to Barças style. Watch him for Brazil and then Barcelona and you'll spot the difference in a heartbeat. In one team he has the freedom to do whatever he wants and to decide a match, at Barcelona hes feels obligated to always pass the ball and go for the assist. Not a fair comparison.
England and France are second rate teams? Okay. You can't in all seriousness compare Conf Cup with Euro. Italy, Germany, Spain, England, France, Holland, Portugal and then you have dark horses like Chech Republic or Croatia, so plenty of quality right there. In fact many experts would say that Euro is even more quality competition than WC. I don't necessarily agree with that statement, but saying it's on par with Confed Cup is pure bs.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why isn't Barca the right team?
Neymar would thrive in a free role behind a target striker. Picking his moments and trying to find space.

Neymar with some space is just as deadly as messi, but he needs to find it.

Currently neymar scores now and then, cause of his massive talent. But he could be doing much more in the right team

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, Barca's perfect for him. And La Liga is clostest to the Brazilian league in terms of tactics and overall mentality out of the big 4, great for transition
athletico madrid would be amazing for him

Or monaco, behind falcao

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
England and France are second rate teams? Okay. You can't in all seriousness compare Conf Cup with Euro. Italy, Germany, Spain, England, France, Holland, Portugal and then you have dark horses like Chech Republic or Croatia, so plenty of quality right there. In fact many experts would say that Euro is even more quality competition than WC. I don't necessarily agree with that statement, but saying it's on par with Confed Cup is pure bs.
Well, it's not on par, it would definitely be bs to say that. And i didn't say it was did I? I said the WC is not the only International competition worth something. And there are at least 4 big teams like the Euro, seeing as i don't rate France and England that highly. But you called it a friendly tournament which it isn't. The teams are there for a reason, they had to win something to just be there.

More quality than the WC without Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay? And you call them experts??

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, Barca's perfect for him. And La Liga is clostest to the Brazilian league in terms of tactics and overall mentality out of the big 4, great for transition
La Liga is perfect for him but not Barça. He's a decisive player when controlling the pace of a match. He'll never be able to be that guy at Barça with Messi there and it's team mentality. And i agree with Zach, he would shine at Atletico.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)