South American Football (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Oh man, what has SA football come to, what a horrible end of some majestic Football.

A piece of shit like Osvaldo scoring like Palermo... Yes, he just scored again... In other times he wouldn't even make it to the bench. This the lowest of the lowest moment in SA history.
to be fair, osvaldo has been playing well, but i do get your point, still loads of flair and drama in the games and that will keep me coming back for more :p

@Hustini i like boca's calleri

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There's nothing to do but laugh. 29 shots, 13 inside the box and somehow 1 goal. That's like three draws in a row while having triple the shots and chances of the opponent. Appalling finishing. It reminds of Drawventus :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah Z found it: at the Ritz :D

- - - Updated - - -

And can I say di Maria is fast as fuck

- - - Updated - - -

And Kun has some massive tree trunk legs

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
:D awesome man! do you know what hotel they are staying at? im sure you could stalk carlitos for a foto or 2
Bro, i've been watching football for a long time but never seen something quite like this. It had to happen in Brazil :lol: About a few hours ago Fabricio, a Internacional player, sick of being booed everytime he touched the ball completely loses it.

Well, the video can speak for itself :lol: @Hustini @zizinho @Fr3sh @Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)