Sochi 2014 (3 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Damn, Russia is getting so much bad press out of it. In this case, hosting a championship doesn't bring you the positive effect you were hoping for.

OP
Alex-444

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #67
    Bjorndalen:delpiero::delpiero::delpiero:
    il mostro

- - - Updated - - -

American bobsledder stuck in the toilet and broke the door

:lol::lol::lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Damn, Russia is getting so much bad press out of it. In this case, hosting a championship doesn't bring you the positive effect you were hoping for.
    It's out of control, really.

These fagggots in the media didn't say a peep about the Chinese disaster. Smog everywhere, workers jumping out of windows because Steve Jobs told 'em to, terrible human rights, et cetera.

NBC is just jealous that Putin owned Obongo on Syria.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Bjorndalen:delpiero::delpiero::delpiero:
    il mostro

- - - Updated - - -

American bobsledder stuck in the toilet and broke the door

:lol::lol::lol:
    Look at that door. It looks like the queen laid its eggs in that bathroom.

These fagggots in the media didn't say a peep about the Chinese disaster. Smog everywhere, workers jumping out of windows because Steve Jobs told 'em to, terrible human rights, et cetera.
    This is true.

Naw. I think that nobody wanted to offend Wal-Mart was more to the issue.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008

Andy has a point here. Although I still hate Russia.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Andy makes a great point. I think a big part is that gay rights seem to be more fashionable, for lack of a better word. Also, because some of the discrimination is directed towards athletes from different, more developed countries while China was fucking with their own people.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    I wanted to throw a brick at the TV during the inauguration. The commentators on NBC politicized every single little thing. They kept saying "even though this is a friendly sporting event it's hard to ignore a little bit of politics"...a little bit? Shit, I thought I was sitting in a lecture hall. Every other sentence..."and here comes X nation, they belonged to the former USSR....and here comes Zdeno Chara of Slovakia who plays for the Boston Bruins, as a child he was forced to sing the Russian national anthem, here he is carrying the flag of his independent nation....and here comes the Israeli team who're going to be followed by Iran...there's naturally a lot of tension here...and here is latvia...another break away state from the former USSR..bla bla bla" :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)