Not open for further replies.
OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #82
    n seriously man get a girlfriend or sumthing your on this thing 24/7

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    The only way you could know I'm on 24/7 is if you were on 24/7 as well. If thats the case then you need a girlfriend as well.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++
    For the last time, there is no such thing as an Original jersey. Original means the first. These jerseys are OFFICIAL products not ORIGINAL products, theres no such thing as original products.
    So they are fake.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++

Man you crack me up :rofl:.....you have selective memory or what??FFS:D
    I just need explanations, the tags and all the other things he's been mentioning are things one reads on ebay. Is he copying his ebay account to this thread or what?

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #88
    hey rami ur so funny, when did your mom stop breast feeding you ,when you were 12. And Zlatan the way i know your on 24/7 is cause you put your two cents into everything, when i dcome to read stuff here your always online, buddy you have almost 18,500 posts you live on this thing. And i do have girlfriend so that i dont turn out liek you people who only TALK soccer and prolly cant play for shit. And next time you give a player shit, go trry for yourself and see how you do.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #90
    you guys use emoticons...WOW you have NO lives at all...you have to show emotion on a stupid forum. Theres somthing outside called the sun and fresh air, maybe you guys should try n get some of each you bunch of Internet Losers.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    hey rami ur so funny, when did your mom stop breast feeding you ,when you were 12. And Zlatan the way i know your on 24/7 is cause you put your two cents into everything, when i dcome to read stuff here your always online, buddy you have almost 18,500 posts you live on this thing. And i do have girlfriend so that i dont turn out liek you people who only TALK soccer and prolly cant play for shit. And next time you give a player shit, go trry for yourself and see how you do.

Like I said, keep it up and you'll get banned. And whether I, or anyone else for taht matter, can play football is completely irrelevant to this discussion. And I can BTW.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #94
    sorry to people who actually wanna buy this stuff, cuz these ****in gay people who havent prolly even seen a pair of tits in person and the only ***** theyve gotten is petting their cat ruined it for you. Seriously i dont care if you ban me cuz it doesnt change the fact that your prolly still 40 and living in your mom's house. Who the **** wants to run a website on their sparetime and write messages to other guys. Get a ****in life man

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Well do you self-help books also?:p

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    you guys use emoticons...WOW you have NO lives at all...you have to show emotion on a stupid forum. Theres somthing outside called the sun and fresh air, maybe you guys should try n get some of each you bunch of Internet Losers.
    What is making you so upset, easy on your kjeyboard when you are typing so hard.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #97
    WOW your gonna block me i care SOOOOO much. I cant about formations and tactics with u guys Boo ****in Hoo...Block me all you want your still a jumbo loser

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    sorry to people who actually wanna buy this stuff, cuz these ****in gay people who havent prolly even seen a pair of tits in person and the only ***** theyve gotten is petting their cat ruined it for you. Seriously i dont care if you ban me cuz it doesnt change the fact that your prolly still 40 and living in your mom's house. Who the **** wants to run a website on their sparetime and write messages to other guys. Get a ****in life man
    Not really helping ur cause of "scamming" us...luckily they don't teach you shrewdness in schools...

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    No wait Zlatan, lets have fun with him over here a bit, and then block him...as this night is a bit boring:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)