Soccer Jerseys for Sale (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
Hey everyone, just letting you all know that i get Soccer jerseys for pretty cheap with names numbers and if you want even patches n theyre all real jerseys. Just the juve jersey for those of you who have seen it in person, is not the same as official jersey, but the symbol looks exactly the same but it is not made of felt. Besides that the jersey itself is 100% real as well as the #'s. If you are interested please email me at [email protected] and let me know if you want one. Costs are 75$ canadian plain....5$ more for a name and # on the back....and an additional 5$ per patch. Also custom naming is available but it is more expensive. I have many teams available just inquire about the team and i will let you know if i have it. So for anyone interested in jerseys, email me and i will be more then happy to hook you up with a jersey. (National Teams also available and world cup/euro cup patches.)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    at 'sil vous play' is $75 buddy, where the deal at ?

ya 75$ for last years go ahead and buy it...and ive been recently and they barely have anything. Plus i can get custom naming and patches sumthin si vous play cant offer. Your choice to go spend 75$ + taxes on last years jerseys when i can get the new ones with names and numbers for a hell of a lot less.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    and here is the name and number on the back

These jerseys are official and everything even the little flag on the back of the jersey is real and not some knock off. If you want a sample of another jersey please let me know and ill be more then happy to upload pics or email me at [email protected] with any questions.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    Also i have these Brazil jerseys from when they played France for the Fifa 100 years anniversary.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    I have many players like Adriano, Kaka, Ronaldo. Robinho, R.Carlos and even Pele.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++
    Hey everyone, just letting you all know that i get Soccer jerseys for pretty cheap with names numbers and if you want even patches n theyre all real jerseys. Just the juve jersey for those of you who have seen it in person, is not the same as official jersey, but the symbol looks exactly the same but it is not made of felt. Besides that the jersey itself is 100% real as well as the #'s. If you are interested please email me at [email protected] and let me know if you want one. Costs are 75$ canadian plain....5$ more for a name and # on the back....and an additional 5$ per patch. Also custom naming is available but it is more expensive. I have many teams available just inquire about the team and i will let you know if i have it. So for anyone interested in jerseys, email me and i will be more then happy to hook you up with a jersey. (National Teams also available and world cup/euro cup patches.)
    what about that?

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

what about that?
    well for anyone who has seen the juve symbol you see that it is kind of 3D with the felt...Theres no way anyone but nike could make that symbol the way it is. The jerseys are obviously hot so the people that have the jerseys cannot copy the exact symbol as no-one can, but the patch they have put looks very very good and looks like the official patch unless u touch it.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    besides the juve symbol everything else on the jersey is official from the nike symbol to the material to the letters. Every single other jersey is official logo and official jersey and if you arent satisfied with the jersey if you buy i would be more then happy to refund your money.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    in british $ i have no idea lol but with the program you use to pay, you can just pay in canadian currency i beleive and it will do the automatic switch for you.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Sooo... they're not original then?

I mean, only jerseys made by Nike are original, and you yourself said that only they can make the symbol properly, and if the symbol isnt as it is on Nike made jerseys that would mean that they arent original?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)