Soccer Jerseys for Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bozi.78 ] ++
its easy they were nicked from a factory/truck before getting the felt badge so although they are real they had to forge the badge. am i correct? i would still buy one if it was worth it after convertion

It would be easier to steal them from a wearhouse, where, I presume, they would have arrived completed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

It would be easier to steal them from a warehouse, where, I presume, they would have arrived completed.
aye but if they were worried about counterfeits then they may leave the badge or official seal off till after they are shipped to the country of distribution

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

It would be easier to steal them from a wearhouse, where, I presume, they would have arrived completed.
Not nessecairly. I would assume that since the logos is a way to fight piracy, so I think that the jersies are shipped from a central point, and then sown at the other end of the supply chain. So, most probably they were stolen somewhere in the middle.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++

Not nessecairly. I would assume that since the logos is a way to fight piracy, so I think that the jersies are shipped from a central point, and then sown at the other end of the supply chain. So, most probably they were stolen somewhere in the middle.

Perhaps

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++

what he said

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just need basic knowledge on some terms, what is official? and what is original?
What is the difference between them?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
looks ike we will never know now,i personally would have no moral issues with buying one if it is cost efficient. we may have to get someone to order and he can put up a "satisfied customer" advert. but maybe we should know exactly where they came from

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Isn't there grades of jersies. I mean there are the ones players wear and others lower grade but nontheless official with lower quality, or replicas?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So these jerseys are neither real, nor official nor original but they are real jerseys but not not real however they are original. Makes sense after some glasses of wine.

The price is not 75 C$, it becomes 85C$ with the name and number (the name and number are real)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bozi.78 ] ++
looks ike we will never know now,i personally would have no moral issues with buying one if it is cost efficient. we may have to get someone to order and he can put up a "satisfied customer" advert. but maybe we should know exactly where they came from

Morals? Whats that? :undecide:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Isn't this thread against the rules??

6. Advertising/spam
You shall not use the forums to advertise for commercial products, to spam forum members. If you wish to show off your new website, that is acceptable, provided some relation can be found to the forum or the subject of discussion.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
So these jerseys are neither real, nor official nor original but they are real jerseys but not not real however they are original. Makes sense after some glasses of wine.

The price is not 75 C$, it becomes 85C$ with the name and number (the name and number are real)
:dielaugh:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

Morals? Whats that? :undecide:
like i said i have no morals issues:devil:
i always come across tings that "fell off a truck"

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #59
    hold on first you are all coming to your own conclusions. I never said they were knock offs nor non-official or non-real. They are no word of a lie thats why i said ya if you buy and you do not like it i will give you your money back i showed you the pics of the jerseys and you have my word i will give you your money back no lies or anything. These jerseys are real, i live in Canada where the sell the official jerseys in stores, i dont have a whole bunch in a truck or at my house, i have someone in another country custom make them. The thing with the juve logo is that the jerseys itself is made first and patches are applied later. Every other jersey besides Juve is just a basic crest which theyve been using forever so its easy to just grab the patch and stick it on. But Juventus is the only club to have the kind of 3D look to their patch with the felt. This part is done seperatly by nike for some odd reason this is why the patch does not have the felt, it is hand made and not distributed to the factories which make the jerseys. Theres not much different to this patch then the real patch just the part about the felt, from that picture does it not look real? At least i came out and told everyone ya the Juventus patch is not the Official Juventus Patch with the felt, but just the bottom part. Every single other jersey and patch is OFFICIAL and REAL, the Juventus jersey itself is also OFFICIAL and REAL and comes with all the tags and everything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)