Soccer Jerseys for Sale (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #21
    no offence but u guys r really gettin on my nerves, im trying to give you good deals on real official jerseys and you keep on questioning and assuming theyre fake, so seriously forget it keep buyin em for a lot more. You dont want real jerseys with names fine ill take my stuff somewhere else. Thanks to everyone who actually believes me and wants to buy one, if you want to just PM me and ill be more then happy to give you info. And for everyone who trys to be a smart ass....piss off, later.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Well, TBH if the Juventus logo aint real then they most probably are fake.

And considering that the official jersey is 70€ at JuveStore the deal isnt all that great considering you cant vouch for the authenticity.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++
    Oh..so the jerseys are real, but you happen to have lost the symbols on them ? :confused:
    bud your a complete idiot

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    And you're about to get banned if you dont watch your step.

The man asked a valid question. How can the jersey be official if the logo is not?

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Well, TBH if the Juventus logo aint real then they most probably are fake.

And considering that the official jersey is 70€ at JuveStore the deal isnt all that great considering you cant vouch for the authenticity.
    considering that these r prolly 30€ or less and theyre stolen from nike and sold for less i would think that it is a good deal but like i said u dont like it dont buy it this isnt for you its for ppl who r interested. Like i said theyre official jerseys but the juventus patches cannot be duplicated by ANYONE on the planet. The jerseys themselves are real

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    first off hes just here to bust my balls so dont say its a valid question cuz i know your not stupid to think hes being serious

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    and why would i seel knock off jerseys to people who know there soccer. Also why would i say ill refund it if your not satisified

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    the juventus patch on the jersey is juss the juventus symbol without the felt part thats all.

OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    and thats only for juventus. For anyone who wants italy jerseys or france or spain or whatever brazil argentina the jerseys are official as well as the patches. Juventus is the only 1 with that problem and i am trying to have that fixed.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++
    no offence but u guys r really gettin on my nerves, im trying to give you good deals on real official jerseys and you keep on questioning and assuming theyre fake, so seriously forget it keep buyin em for a lot more. You dont want real jerseys with names fine ill take my stuff somewhere else. Thanks to everyone who actually believes me and wants to buy one, if you want to just PM me and ill be more then happy to give you info. And for everyone who trys to be a smart ass....piss off, later.
    dan mate you cant blame people for being sceptical,lots of people have been ripped off over the internet. the other day there was a guy who said he bought an "official and authentic" strip as worn by the player and with an "official signature" with a note of authenticity saying it was worn by the player,the only problem?...........it was an XXL now seriously not even peruzzi needs one of those

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004

considering that these r prolly 30€ or less and theyre stolen from nike and sold for less i would think that it is a good deal but like i said u dont like it dont buy it this isnt for you its for ppl who r interested. Like i said theyre official jerseys but the juventus patches cannot be duplicated by ANYONE on the planet. The jerseys themselves are real
    Since they are stolen, then I am not willing to get into such sketchy dealings....It is morally wrong.:angel:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

Hey Dan, Do you happen to have the old Juve jersey with Sony sponser. The one from the year Juve played Madrid in CL finals to be exact?

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    first off hes just here to bust my balls so dont say its a valid question cuz i know your not stupid to think hes being serious
    Now that you've said it, I dont know you and dont want too
    I was planning to buy some of off you but you kept being an ass because I just wanted to know the answer from my question.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    and why would i seel knock off jerseys to people who know there soccer. Also why would i say ill refund it if your not satisified

Because it's easy to say you will even if you actually wont?

the juventus patch on the jersey is juss the juventus symbol without the felt part thats all.

That doesnt explain the why part. IF the jerseys are authentic Nike why isnt the logo?

TBH you should understand that people are sceptical.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    its easy they were nicked from a factory/truck before getting the felt badge so although they are real they had to forge the badge. am i correct? i would still buy one if it was worth it after convertion

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    First of all Dan you need to take Marketing 101.

And why would someone take your word for it? You stole, why wouldnt you lie?? ***Just wondering***

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)