so long J1897...and now welcome back! (2 Viewers)

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Its all Morattis fault, him, TIM & la Gazzetta plotted the whole thing, I have the evidence, but it is all in a strange mix of Portuguese & Polish so you just have to take my word for it, & buy my book where I translated it for you illiterate fools! :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
gsol asked me to post this:

"Two brothers from Como whose side job is internet hackers are known to be die hard Inter fans. They are the somehow related to the guy who threw the scooter in the stadium. For the past three years the brothers have found Amphetamine as their daily bread. I have the evidence.

From a very known source who knows Italian unlike the majority here who I feel sorry for I got the phone taps of Moratti contacting the brothers to hire them to hack down all Juve-fan sites ahead of the game. In the phone call Moratti was heard saying he got sick of reading Inter Inter Vaffanculo and bad stuff about Zlatan and wanted to end all this once and for all.

I also have evidence that Moggi was behind the forum coming back."

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006

"Two brothers from Como whose side job is internet hackers are known to be die hard Inter fans. They are the somehow related to the guy who threw the scooter in the stadium. For the past three years the brothers have found Amphetamine as their daily bread. I have the evidence.

From a very known source who knows Italian unlike the majority here who I feel sorry for I got the phone taps of Moratti contacting the brothers to hire them to hack down all Juve-fan sites ahead of the game. In the phone call Moratti was heard saying he got sick of reading Inter Inter Vaffanculo and bad stuff about Zlatan and wanted to end all this once and for all.

:lol:

May 25, 2006

This proved Moratti`s tiny-brain!! :smile:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)