so long J1897...and now welcome back! (7 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
According to the research that I have done, Marty is behind this. It seems that after conquering the juventus fans english world he was after the italian one. He closed their website and pretended to "welcome" the italian memeber when in fact they were his pawns. He would use them to rule the world

goal.com

May 22, 2007
I thought that Juventuz.com was the most popular Forum! :confused:
In English Id say it is but seeing as most Juventus fans are Italian/speak Italian then here wouldn't be able to get the majority of fans.

gsol asked me to post this:

"Two brothers from Como whose side job is internet hackers are known to be die hard Inter fans. They are the somehow related to the guy who threw the scooter in the stadium. For the past three years the brothers have found Amphetamine as their daily bread. I have the evidence.

From a very known source who knows Italian unlike the majority here who I feel sorry for I got the phone taps of Moratti contacting the brothers to hire them to hack down all Juve-fan sites ahead of the game. In the phone call Moratti was heard saying he got sick of reading Inter Inter Vaffanculo and bad stuff about Zlatan and wanted to end all this once and for all.

I also have evidence that Moggi was behind the forum coming back."
:D

bullitnuts

Coconathan;)
Sep 30, 2006
gsol asked me to post this:

"Two brothers from Como whose side job is internet hackers are known to be die hard Inter fans. They are the somehow related to the guy who threw the scooter in the stadium. For the past three years the brothers have found Amphetamine as their daily bread. I have the evidence.

From a very known source who knows Italian unlike the majority here who I feel sorry for I got the phone taps of Moratti contacting the brothers to hire them to hack down all Juve-fan sites ahead of the game. In the phone call Moratti was heard saying he got sick of reading Inter Inter Vaffanculo and bad stuff about Zlatan and wanted to end all this once and for all.

I also have evidence that Moggi was behind the forum coming back."
i don't know how true this is but :rofl: :rofl: esp the bolded part. it's like a knife through the heart no? how romantic.:smoke:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Knowing you, you probably started busting his balls for saying that Moggi and Juve were innocent and that's when he called you an Inter fan :p
All I did was state my opinion which goes by Juve were guilty and were punished and Moggi was far from being innocent. My opinion also says that others were also guilty and my stand on Calciopoli is that the punishments were not fair. Very far from the conspiracies being discussed. This is why I was called an Inter fan. Sucks to be honest.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
All I did was state my opinion which goes by Juve were guilty and were punished and Moggi was far from being innocent. My opinion also says that others were also guilty and my stand on Calciopoli is that the punishments were not fair. Very far from the conspiracies being discussed. This is why I was called an Inter fan. Sucks to be honest.
That's your opinion. I don't consider it honesty because I don't agree with Juve being guilty of any wrong doing.

edit: We're going off-topic :D Just kiss and make-up with gsol, he is an ok guy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't mind him but his attitude sucks. We all understood that he knows Italian and he's got evidence and that the ones who believe Juve were guilty are Inter fans, he doesn't have to repeat that in every post he makes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)