so long J1897...and now welcome back! (4 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
yep, the most popular Italian Juve forum as closed for unknown reasons and some say it could be monetary.

http://notizie.sport.alice.it/notiz...chiude_il_sito_j1897,13389962.html?mod=vsport

We would like to welcome all the English speaking people out there to join us here and the ones who speak Italian could post here if we make a sub-forum in Italian with some of them moderating it.

Any mod/admin agree with that?

Ciao J1897, got most of my so called infos there. I'm sure they'll find a way to get up from that so we could just temporarily host them. BOH!

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's kinda strange how it happened right after they made a petition to get that motherf*cking ref from the napoli game fired. Maybe the FIGC at work?

Ok i hope you all know im joking im not that crazy

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sounds like Moratti's doing to me.

So soon after it came out about the anti-ref petition, very suspicious. :p

Great minds think alike. ;)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Wow that's a shock. J1897 was very active and I liked to pop by once in a while, though I don't speak Italian good enough...

Hope it's just temporary, I mean this site has been down too sometimes.

if we make a sub-forum in Italian with some of them moderating it.

That would be awesome, but can we (Marty) handle the bandwidth?

I'm sure they'll find something, with or without us...

By the way this gives one ideas about online fan communities to be helped financially by the club. I know some (real) fanclubs are supported by the club (to make banners etc in the stadium ...), why not online communities?
Not that I'm expecting it anytime soon, but you know...

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
There must be some other reason behind their decision , what economic reason other than domain and hosting is there for maintaining a site ?

Jun 13, 2007
yep, the most popular Italian Juve forum as closed for unknown reasons and some say it could be monetary.

http://notizie.sport.alice.it/notiz...chiude_il_sito_j1897,13389962.html?mod=vsport

We would like to welcome all the English speaking people out there to join us here and the ones who speak Italian could post here if we make a sub-forum in Italian with some of them moderating it.

Ciao J1897, got most of my so called infos there. I'm sure they'll find a way to get up from that so we could just temporarily host them. BOH!
Haha , it almost sounds like your welcoming homeless people after a hurricane tragically struck their city and homes .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)