Sleeping habits (24 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So Aaron, what do you try to work into your dreams? :D
I don't go in trying for lucidity. Usually I've woken up before the dream accomplished whatever goal it had and I go back in and get it done by focusing on what I was doing and who I was with. I haven't been able to completely control a dream, but I've been aware I'm dreaming and that I need to do something and have attempted to complete the task.

The subjects are obviously pleasant. Things like memories from childhood, solving a mystery, women, dying, etc.

May 22, 2007
One time I dreamed a tree was going to fall on me so I did a roll off my futon and woke up on one knee in the middle of my bedroom holding a pillow over my head for protection. The tree was my floor lamp.
Mistook my wall for a door I was trying to kick down once in a dream, and have woken up with one foot on the floor a few times. I forget why though, can't have been interesting.

Didn't even know you could force a lucid dream, thought they were by chance.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Mistook my wall for a door I was trying to kick down once in a dream, and have woken up with one foot on the floor a few times. I forget why though, can't have been interesting.

Didn't even know you could force a lucid dream, thought they were by chance.
They are by chance, but you can do things to raise the frequency. What I was describing, doesn't happen all the time.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't go in trying for lucidity. Usually I've woken up before the dream accomplished whatever goal it had and I go back in and get it done by focusing on what I was doing and who I was with. I haven't been able to completely control a dream, but I've been aware I'm dreaming and that I need to do something and have attempted to complete the task.

The subjects are obviously pleasant. Things like memories from childhood, solving a mystery, women, dying, etc.
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So there's a name for that. I did some lucid dreaming a while ago. But since then it was like, "Check. Been there, done that. Next..."

---------- Post added 10.03.2012 at 16:25 ----------

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had?
As I told Kyle a few weeks ago, sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion. :pado:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So there's a name for that. I did some lucid dreaming a while ago. But since then it was like, "Check. Been there, done that. Next..."
When will you ever get a better opportunity to drop kick Van Persie in this throat?
W
As I told Kyle a few weeks ago, sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion. :pado:
:D
Yeah, I forget what they say that means, but it's not like you're suicidal.
Hmmm, I see.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I hate forgetting my dreams. Next time, I'll write them down right after I remember them.

My teacher said it's very hard remembering dreams, if you write it down and look at it couple of weeks later you won't remember it.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
If Ania isn't waking me up i set alarms every 5 mins from an hour before i need to be and up until two in the afternoon. If she's waking me up I set one five mines before. im not weird. :shifty:
sweet girlfriend :)
I do the same, my ex helped me waking up too since I broke up I started a hour later at internship :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I hate forgetting my dreams. Next time, I'll write them down right after I remember them.

My teacher said it's very hard remembering dreams, if you write it down and look at it couple of weeks later you won't remember it.
Some dream images I still remember, most from my childhood. Whether those are real memories or dreams, I can't say, but I have a feeling they were dreams.

I dream a lot of banal dreams (going to meetings, conversations with colleagues, putting the dish washer on, etc.) and often I can't remember if I've done something, or if I dreamt it. This happens to me a lot.

I can also have entire days ruined or buoyed by dreams.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Going to sleep scares the fuck out of me...I never fall asleep before like 5am. Doesn't matter if my work starts at 7am, then I'm just a bit tired at work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)