Sleeping habits (1 Viewer)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Aight we're all internet users so we have messed up sleeping patterns, but i've just had my first argument with girlfriend (took two months). I need a concensus. Do you feel more tired in the mornings when you wake up or in the evening before you go to bed? Apparently i'm weird for how I react :stuckup:. Opinions?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #5
    Much more tired in the mornings. I am never tired when I go to bed.
    :tup:, Im never tired in the evenings but knackered in the morning. My girlfriend rings me on skype every morning to wake up me and have a chat before uni/work and she decided to ask me today why I am always tired in the morning...i've never known anything different, waking up is hell.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    :tup:, Im never tired in the evenings but knackered in the morning. My girlfriend rings me on skype every morning to wake up me and have a chat before uni/work and she decided to ask me today why I am always tired in the morning...i've never known anything different, waking up is hell.
    The worst part is the "five more minutes" you always want to sleep more :depressed

I would give up my sleep at night to not be tired in the morning.

My momz used to say that I never sleep at night and never wake up in the morning :p

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    waking up in the morning is so hard :depressed
    I really am not good at waking up Normally I put the alarm one hour before I actually need to wake up :sergio:

OP
    Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #8
    waking up in the morning is so hard :depressed
    I really am not good at waking up Normally I put the alarm one hour before I actually need to wake up :sergio:
    If Ania isn't waking me up i set alarms every 5 mins from an hour before i need to be and up until two in the afternoon. If she's waking me up I set one five mines before. im not weird. :shifty:

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    It varies for me. Usually I'm more tired coming out of my 6-8 hour coma, but there are times when I wake up feeling tip top. Also, sometimes I'm exhausted when I go to bed. Like last night, I laid down and POW it was 8:30 in the morning.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    If Ania isn't waking me up i set alarms every 5 mins from an hour before i need to be and up until two in the afternoon. If she's waking me up I set one five mines before. im not weird. :shifty:
    That's silly weirdo. Just get up.

---------- Post added 10.03.2012 at 20:29 ----------

Yeah, headaches usually.

When i wake up in the evening, I feel kinda down for some reason.
    Do you wake up ready to say, "I think I'll make this a snappy new day"? No? Then that's your problem.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I can't sleep during the day anyway. I don't get as much sleep as I should, usually from 1am to 7.30am through the week, then 3am to 11am at weekends if I'm not out.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I'm not a morning person. I need at least 30 minutes to start functioning so I kinda feel like crap when I wake up.

On the other hand, when I have lectures and when I spend 7 hours there and when I go to the gym or do any activity that tires me, I'm totally messed up in the evening. So I guess it depends of my activities during the day and if I tire my ass. But morning is a hell, yea.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    This weird thing has been happening to me for months: Almost every night when I go to sleep, after about 20 minutes or so of sleep, I just abruptly jump out of my sleep although I wasn't dreaming. After that it sometimes I takes me a while to go back to sleep. It's pretty sucky.

---------- Post added 10.03.2012 at 17:40 ----------

I can't sleep during the day anyway. I don't get as much sleep as I should, usually from 1am to 7.30am through the week, then 3am to 11am at weekends if I'm not out.
    That's nuts. 7 hours is a minimum for me if I need to be productive the next day.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Yeah, generally that time is a come down period for humans in general, in a regular working day. I have to make a coffee about 10am to wake up, and then one at 3pm to avoid just drifting through late afternoon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)