Simone Zaza (10 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Glad to see you're taking my advice.
It's pretty funny, dude. When you can't answer stuff you always resort to this behaviour. Like that time you claimed to own a business but couldn't say which because you didn't really own one and you were just lying and you'd look ridiculous if you tried to go on and invent stuff about a fictitious company.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Seven was all patient with you, yet you didn't understand a thing.

Don't make it sound like it was the other way around.
What was the argument? What was his position and what was mine?

- - - Updated - - -

It's pretty funny, dude. When you can't answer stuff you always resort to this behaviour. Like that time you claimed to own a business but couldn't say which because you didn't really own one and you were just lying and you'd look ridiculous if you tried to go on and invent stuff about a fictitious company.
Or just hypothetically, I don't want to give any more personal information on the internet. If I was lying, I wouldn't have any problem making something up. Too complicated or you?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That's insulting. So I'm deriving this from how this saga is panning out. Zaza didn't want wolfsburg but then considered and reassured himself that his happy with the move and then wolfsburg go for Gomez. Fuck you Hecking.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
You don't need to be butthurt just because you don't know how it works.

and let me ensure you i read your typical ludicrous free market posts regarding TTiP.
It's clear you don't have a clue, so I'll tell you. The argument we had a while back was because @Seven claimed that insurance companies as a general rule refuse to pay when there is a claim. I said that this happens sometimes, but it's the exception not the rule. And they pay not because they are nice people, they pay because they have to (unless they have a good reason not to; there are claims that are rightly rejected). It is strange to assume that people would get an insurance in a free market, knowing that they will probably not get paid. It implies that they're idiots.

In any case, all further discussions on the merits of free market healthcare vs state run are pointless, if can't reach an agreement on this issue. If one thinks that insurance company never, or almost never pay, then you clearly can't be convinced that free market insurance is good. That's why I don't argue with Seven on that anymore. I don't see how this is related to TTIP, but he keeps bringing it up.

- - - Updated - - -

here is the link http://www.juventuz.com/threads/415...election-of-2016/page46?p=5177979#post5177979

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's clear you don't have a clue, so I'll tell you. The argument we had a while back was because @Seven claimed that insurance companies as a general rule refuse to pay when there is a claim. I said that this happens sometimes, but it's the exception not the rule. And they pay not because they are nice people, they pay because they have to (unless they have a good reason not to; there are claims that are rightly rejected). It is strange to assume that people would get an insurance in a free market, knowing that they will probably not get paid. It implies that they're idiots.

In any case, all further discussions on the merits of free market healthcare vs state run are pointless, if can't reach an agreement on this issue. If one thinks that insurance company never, or almost never pay, then you clearly can't be convinced that free market insurance is good. That's why I don't argue with Seven on that anymore. I don't see how this is related to TTIP, but he keeps bringing it up.

- - - Updated - - -

here is the link http://www.juventuz.com/threads/415...election-of-2016/page46?p=5177979#post5177979
Just stop it already. This is my last reply (told you i'm not patient.)

I appreciate the effort, but I'm not interested in what you have to say, nor do i need a link to, or a summary of the conversation.

Because guess what, i already read it back then.

Goodbye & have a nice day.

Forza Zaza!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)