Simone Zaza (35 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
With ayews injury I can see why west Ham is linked again.

Bilic said "One player might be the difference if we are or aren't in Europe in terms of bringing people in."

They are linked more heavily with bony for a loan at the moment.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I want to sale him but I didn't share the way Beppe went public and said loud and clear: thank u but bye.... Hopefully Zaza could find a good Team and Beppe should apply.this kind of treatment to Hernanes no to Zaza

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I want to sale him but I didn't share the way Beppe went public and said loud and clear: thank u but bye.... Hopefully Zaza could find a good Team and Beppe should apply.this kind of treatment to Hernanes no to Zaza
"Zaza? Abbiamo parlato e condiviso un trasferimento che non è una punizione, ci sarà la possibilità di trovare una squadra valida per giocare."

“We spoke to Zaza. The transfer is not a punishment, but there is the chance for him to find a good team to play (more)."

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Zaza: 'Considering West Ham'
By Football Italia staff

Simone Zaza’s father confirmed Juventus won’t sell in Italy, gives West Ham “serious consideration,” but claims Wolfsburg changed the terms.

On Saturday Juve director Beppe Marotta told Mediaset Premium that Zaza had “10 days to find a new club,” as he is not part of Max Allegri’s plans.

“I think it’s important to point out that the only people who can represent him in negotiations are me and his dear friend Francesco Lopapa, so anything else is invented,” Antonio Zaza told Gazzamercato.

The transfer to Wolfsburg seemed imminent and he even travelled to Germany for a tour of the club facilities, but it suddenly fell apart.

“Simone went to Germany with his friend to see the situation in person, but we found on the table a different contractual proposal to the one we’d been promised.

“It was a long way off our expectations. It’s unlikely the matter can be re-opened with these conditions.”

Napoli and Milan are known to be interested, but Juventus would prefer he go to West Ham United.

“West Ham are a solution we’d appreciate and represent something more concrete. We’ll have to see what Juventus do and expect news soon.

“We are taking London into serious consideration as his next destination. Simone still has four years on his contract and would happily remain in Turin to give his contribution.

“Juventus don’t want to sell Simone to a direct rival. Milan, Napoli and Roma would be the options, we’ll see what happens.”

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I do like him and want him to stay but if we've already made our minds up and made it public enough then for the better of club and zaza he should leave.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
"Zaza? Abbiamo parlato e condiviso un trasferimento che non è una punizione, ci sarà la possibilità di trovare una squadra valida per giocare."

“We spoke to Zaza. The transfer is not a punishment, but there is the chance for him to find a good team to play (more)."
I still disagree and I wonder why don't u do the same with a guy like Hernanes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)