Simone Zaza (10 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
If they offer the most sell to them.

It would be amusing to have taken their demigod and given them our 4th choice striker as his replacement.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Would be less amusing if he scored the winner against us.

Would be even less amusing if they end up winning the league somehow.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Would be less amusing if he scored the winner against us.

Would be even less amusing if they end up winning the league somehow.
The first can happen and it wouldn't bother me since we have to lose and someone has to score. But consistently I don't think he would be much for them, downgrade for starter position.

And them winning league isn't happening any time soon, if even in our life time.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Zaza is a very good player, is better than what Napoli has and would fit like a glove in there. He would be an instant idol for them, and IMO he would thrive with them.

We shouldn't be overconfident, you don't win the league before playing it. We shouldn't improve our rivals.

Marotta didn't help letting everybody know that Zaza asked to leave. We have a few days and teams will lowball us, as they should.

But if the right offer doesnt come in, just hang on to the guy. Dont give him away for peanuts to any Italian team.

- - - Updated - - -

Zaza is a very good player, is better than what Napoli has and would fit like a glove in there. He would be an instant idol for them, and IMO he would thrive with them.

We shouldn't be overconfident, you don't win the league before playing it. We shouldn't improve our rivals.

Marotta didn't help letting everybody know that Zaza asked to leave. We have a few days and teams will lowball us, as they should.

But if the right offer doesnt come in, just hang on to the guy. Dont give him away for peanuts to any Italian team.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
- - - Updated - - -

:tup: Lets hope the players dont become over confident and I agree zaza is actually a much better player than some make out to be.

But zaza didnt ask to leave, he wants to stay, its the other way around.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The first can happen and it wouldn't bother me since we have to lose and someone has to score. But consistently I don't think he would be much for them, downgrade for starter position.

And them winning league isn't happening any time soon, if even in our life time.

It might happen. We aren't gonna win 20 Serie A titles in a row, and I don't see the Milan trannies doing shit anytime soon, even with those bun eating Asian Jews in charge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)