Simone Zaza (30 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Just stop it already. This is my last reply (told you i'm not patient.)

I appreciate the effort, but I'm not interested in what you have to say, nor do i need a link to, or a summary of the conversation.

Because guess what, i already read it back then.

Goodbye & have a nice day.

Forza Zaza!
If you are not interested, don't bring it up, especially in the Zaza thread :lol: That indicates some serious issues.

Like somebody said before you should stick to making gifs. Serious discussion is not your game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
This is how I think the Zaza situation will pan out.....

We will wait and see if an EPL or foreign club is willing to match our valuation for him (so long as Zaza is ok with the project).

If nothing materializes, on deadline day, we will loan him to Milan in exchange for a loan fee and they pay his wages with NO option to buy.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Let's be serious for a second. How did Matri become a footballer? Was one of his family members working at a football club so they got to slip in their son/nephew in for free.

Reason I'm asking is because, I have never ever ever ever seen a player with a worse touch, this like Edmonton FC lvl $#@!, and Edmonton FC is too $#@!ty for MLS. Every move on the pitch is a struggle for this excuse of a footballer, would rather sign Peter Crouch instead no joke

Matri is basically a tall Jewbinco minus the menstural cycles.

I'm forever greatful for that Copa though. :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

Also Nargi is ugly
+rep Matri sucks.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We had an argument some time ago about insurance. The guy is completely clueless about Economics, but he works at an insurance company or sth and thinks he knows that stuff. I tried very hard to explain things to him, but it was completely hopeless, so now I've given up on talking to him on that topic. Yet, he brings it up every time we're discussing something completely unrelated, that doesn't me he "owned me". If you are interested, I can dig up our old discussion on insurance where I explain things.

By all means, don't let all that stop your from sucking his balls.

I do not work at an insurance company. Also, I owned you in that discussion too. It's just that when you realised you had dug quite the hole for yourself, you stopped responding. As you do always. You're weak, dude.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Napoli-Zaza rumours pick up
By Football Italia staff

The reports linking Napoli to Juventus striker Simone Zaza are picking up steam, as an offer is apparently on the table.

So far the deal was only the object of speculation between pundits, but now Il Corriere dello Sport are firmly backing the move.

The newspaper claims that Napoli have presented an offer of €21m for the striker, whom Juventus would like to sell for €25m.

They are also offering a four-year contract to the player, inclusive of a raise from his current €1m per year salary to €1.8m.

It remains to be seen whether the Gonzalo Higuain affair has not compromised diplomatic relations between the clubs to the point that a further deal is made impossible, and whether the Old Lady will be open to the idea of reinforcing a direct Scudetto competitor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)