Simone Zaza (33 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why? And it's €7m

- - - Updated - - -

You just hate him because he is more handsome than you.
Let's be serious for a second. How did Matri become a footballer? Was one of his family members working at a football club so they got to slip in their son/nephew in for free.

Reason I'm asking is because, I have never ever ever ever seen a player with a worse touch, this like Edmonton FC lvl shit, and Edmonton FC is too shitty for MLS. Every move on the pitch is a struggle for this excuse of a footballer, would rather sign Peter Crouch instead no joke

Matri is basically a tall Jewbinco minus the menstural cycles.

I'm forever greatful for that Copa though. :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

Also Nargi is ugly

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Let's be serious for a second. How did Matri become a footballer? Was one of his family members working at a football club so they got to slip in their son/nephew in for free.

Reason I'm asking is because, I have never ever ever ever seen a player with a worse touch, this like Edmonton FC lvl shit, and Edmonton FC is too shitty for MLS. Every move on the pitch is a struggle for this excuse of a footballer, would rather sign Peter Crouch instead no joke

- - - Updated - - -

Also Nargi is ugly
:lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Also Nargi is ugly
I hate you.

And i also hate Guti - Manuele Blasi kinda midfielder @Fr3sh

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
31 is older than 25? No shit?

That said 25 isn't a young talent anymore and i doubt he'll improve.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, it's only your opinion.
Yes, just like the opposite is your opinion. The only facts are that Zaza is worth a lot more than Gomez and Gomez last played in Turkey because they didn't want him in Fiorentina..

- - - Updated - - -

How is it better? Paying anything for Gomes is like throwing it into a trash bin.
My point exactly.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
31 is older than 25, I hope you'll agree with that. I think Gomez is complete garbage, but that's just my opinion.
You are entitled to your opinion. I consider him criminally underrated. He was insanely good at Bayern and had several seasons of 25+ goals. Even when he was benched later on he got a goal almost every time he got on the pitch. His time at Fiorentina wasn't that great, but he was coming off some nasty injuries and a bad patch of form. Now he is coming off another season of 25+ goals at Besiktas. He has been very good for Germany too, around a goal per appearance.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You are entitled to your opinion. I consider him criminally underrated. He was insanely good at Bayern and had several seasons of 25+ goals. Even when he was benched later on he got a goal almost every time he got on the pitch. His time at Fiorentina wasn't that great, but he was coming off some nasty injuries and a bad patch of form. Now he is coming off another season of 25+ goals at Besiktas. He has been very good for Germany too, around a goal per appearance.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Is ok to hate the Guti. Is ok. Is also ok to hate Matri, but I still love u. :vidal:

You like Mirko? I like Mirko.
Let's be the besties
Mirko is cool.

We cool :vidal:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I get it, Juliano is slightly pissed because @Seven owned him once again.
We had an argument some time ago about insurance. The guy is completely clueless about Economics, but he works at an insurance company or sth and thinks he knows that stuff. I tried very hard to explain things to him, but it was completely hopeless, so now I've given up on talking to him on that topic. Yet, he brings it up every time we're discussing something completely unrelated, that doesn't me he "owned me". If you are interested, I can dig up our old discussion on insurance where I explain things.

By all means, don't let all that stop your from sucking his balls.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We had an argument some time ago about insurance. The guy is completely clueless about Economics, but he works at an insurance company or sth and thinks he knows that stuff. I tried very hard to explain things to him, but it was completely hopeless, so now I've given up on talking to him on that topic. Yet, he brings it up every time we're discussing something completely unrelated, that doesn't me he "owned me". If you are interested, I can dig up our old discussion on insurance where I explain things.

By all means, don't let all that stop your from sucking his balls.
:lol: @Seven

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)