Simone Zaza (30 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Zaza is the kind of guy I can see doing a Llorente - go somewhere and have an especially great season in the EL and then get bought by a bigger team.

I'm gonna miss him if he goes, great bench option for us to have. Can't blame him for having beilef in his own ability to succeed as a first choice somewhere else.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, I think we will not be able to sell him.

Good for us to have a good back up, but it will affect both parties in the end since we will barely use him because of space and he will get few minutes, hampering his career

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well, I think we will not be able to sell him.

Good for us to have a good back up, but it will affect both parties in the end since we will barely use him because of space and he will get few minutes, hampering his career
You'd be surprised.

There are a bunch of desperate epl teams actively fishing for strikers.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
He could end up being Arsenal's last minute panick buy. They have been after a centre forward for how long? And Wenger under intense pressure

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny this guy may be 3rd choice center forward but he is probably the best 3rd choice CF around!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
imo the germans wanna get a bargain.
There is no other reason for making him go there visit everything and offering a big wage and then going to Gomez the 32yrs old dude.
They just want us to lower the price. We prolly want 25+bonus and they want 20+bonus or without bonus
germans always the same old story

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He still will be useful. We paid 18mln for him when he was a no-name in Sass, no reason for us to sell him now for a similar fee. I agree with the couple posts above, Zaza will be a luxury panic buy for many clubs so if we want to sell we will sell on our conditions.

666 post :radek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)