Simone Zaza (14 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:cry:

Goodbye Simone, you always gave your all on the pitch, scored some great goals and we will never forget you. Hope you return one day, youre always welcomed.

BL top scorer 2016/17 - 33 goals

- - - Updated - - -

Hottest names to replace him? I think Santos coach said Gabriel wont leave before January, who else is there? Wouldnt mind Cuadrado tbh

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wolfsburg: 'Zaza not a done deal'
By Football Italia staff

Wolfsburg chief Klaus Allofs admits Simone Zaza visited yesterday, but talk of a €25m transfer from Juventus is “all to be clarified.”

The striker flew to Germany for a tour of the training ground on Saturday and multiple Italian sources are confident he accepted the move, ready to sign a five-year contract worth €3.3m per season plus bonuses.

However, Wolfsburg director Allofs told German paper Kicker that the situation was “far from what is being reported.

“It’s true, the player was there yesterday and we had a good discussion, but it’s not done yet. It’s not just what the player wants, either. Contract details and the transfer fee are all to be clarified.

“It is always important that when someone is thinking of coming to Wolfsburg, they take the time to see what we have here. I think that is a basic requirement and that was the purpose of yesterday’s meeting.

“Whoever comes here finds that the conditions are excellent.

“The fact remains that we are not talking about a situation that is ready for completion. Various parties have not yet spoken.”

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:cry:

Goodbye Simone, you always gave your all on the pitch, scored some great goals and we will never forget you. Hope you return one day, youre always welcomed.

BL top scorer 2016/17 - 33 goals

- - - Updated - - -

Hottest names to replace him? I think Santos coach said Gabriel wont leave before January, who else is there? Wouldnt mind Cuadrado tbh
Gabigol. We can wait until January. I actually think that might work to our advantage. Gabigol in January, Cubas and Bentacur in June :donedeal:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Despite the mercato rumors on the transfer of Zaza to Wolfsburg. Simone has regularly trained in Vinovo with the rest of the group. [CM]

Juventus wants €30m to sell Zaza. There's still a difference between Juve & Wolfsburg at €2-3m, according to Sky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)