Simone Zaza (26 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Stampa: "E' fatta: Zaza al Wolfsburg". GdS: "Oggi è in Germania". TS: "Alla Juve 30 mln, bonus compresi". CorSport: "Pressing Juve s'è fatto sentire"

Long time no e' fatta. :D
Miss some blitz
"Pressing" :D I love that one as well

But yeah, this one looks as good as done :donedeal: I wonder if we will try to bring Gabigol...or will we use the money to bring in Cuadrado? I love Juan, but I think it would overkill to sign another right-sided attacking player IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

It sucks that we can't fuck off Hernanes as well. If we could somehow shift his useless ass off to China or Turkey or some shit, it would be a perfect (sales) mercato. I'm happy for Pereyra and Asamoah to stay and fight for their places in the squad. They both seem very sharp in pre-season and seem to be over their injury woes.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2010

But yeah, this one looks as good as done :donedeal: I wonder if we will try to bring Gabigol...or will we use the money to bring in Cuadrado? I love Juan, but I think it would overkill to sign another right-sided attacking player IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

It sucks that we can't $#@! off Hernanes as well. If we could somehow shift his useless ass off to China or Turkey or some $#@!, it would be a perfect (sales) mercato. I'm happy for Pereyra and Asamoah to stay and fight for their places in the squad. They both seem very sharp in pre-season and seem to be over their injury woes.
we should try to sell him to portugal, they are losing players, they need someone in haha. where is lazio though? I dont like that they are buying like crazy this mercato, less and less chance to get hernanes for them :(

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Gucci lolzillian trannies babbbbyyyyyy :tuttosport: :tuttosport: Gabigol :diculo:

What a mercato it has been. Getting so many different players. The most amazing mercato of my lifetime :ID:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
My only problem with Mandzukic is his lack of pace against the stronger teams might hurt us like it did last year when he came on against Bayern. Our game was seriously compromised when he came on for Moratta.

I would honestly like to see Zaza given the back up role to Higuain as he's younger and can only get better. Maybe he's not worth the gamble and thats why the management is moving him on but he has that fighting spirit which I like a lot about him

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Good job Beppe for getting 25mil for Zaza. He's a reliable backup, but he also deserve a chance to prove his hunger consistently.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)