Simone Zaza (18 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
25mln is a great deal for us.

I do like Zaza but he's overrated around here and clearly behind Higuian and Mario in the pecking order. We don't need 3rd CF so his spot should be taken up by somebody who can fill in the SS role for Dybala and he definitely doesn't have those characteristics
But how? In terms of goals and work ethic he has surely proved himself. Love both of them but would prefer Mandzu to leave over Zaza if we are splitting our attacking line-up into two well-defined roles and can't handle three of a kind.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Will miss the crazy bastard, he was clutch but it's understandable that he doesn't want to be a bench player. Good deal for both parties. Now we need another striker.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Because Pjaca isn't really a striker.
If Gabigol replaces Zaza then that's a pretty good trade. Our group of strikers would be more balanced - two center forwards and two supporting strikers. As things stand, if Dybala is injured (god forbid) then Allegri might be forced to play Mandzukic - Higuain or Higuain - Zaza. I don't know bugger all about Gabigol, but from what I've seen I presume that he'd make a better Dybala back up than Zaza.

I wish we would sell Zaza to an Italian side though. He may well become the best center-forward Italy has to offer. It'd be nice to see him do well in Milan, Napoli or Roma.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If Gabigol replaces Zaza then that's a pretty good trade. Our group of strikers would be more balanced - two center forwards and two supporting strikers. As things stand, if Dybala is injured (god forbid) then Allegri might be forced to play Mandzukic - Higuain or Higuain - Zaza. I don't know bugger all about Gabigol, but from what I've seen I presume that he'd make a better Dybala back up than Zaza.

I wish we would sell Zaza to an Italian side though. He may well become the best center-forward Italy has to offer. It'd be nice to see him do well in Milan, Napoli or Roma.
Yeah, straight swap money-wise as well. I wonder if we will leave the midfield as it is?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yeah, straight swap money-wise as well. I wonder if we will leave the midfield as it is?
Doesn't look like we can find anyone better than Asamoah, Lemina, Pereyra so what's the point? And you never know. They're all unknown quantities. Any of them could turn out to be better than Matuidi or Witzel if they stay fit and play consistently.

Lemina looks like an excitement machine.
Asamoah we know can be great and he's finally getting a full pre-season under his belt since that injury.
And Pereyra - last year everyone was looking forward to seeing him improve on an impressive first season. Hopefully he'll stay fit and be given a chance to do that.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Doesn't look like we can find anyone better than Asamoah, Lemina, Pereyra so what's the point? And you never know. They're all unknown quantities. Any of them could turn out to be better than Matuidi or Witzel if they stay fit and play consistently.

Lemina looks like an excitement machine.
Asamoah we know can be great and he's finally getting a full pre-season under his belt since that injury.
And Pereyra - last year everyone was looking forward to seeing him improve on an impressive first season. Hopefully he'll stay fit and be given a chance to do that.
Yeah I agree. Unless we can get some quality like cesc or Nemanja then don't bother. Apparently Vitale will stay.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
We bought him for like €18 million last year if Im not mistaken. Selling him for €25 million is good business. If anything a lot of you ingrates here ought to be happy we are selling him on a profit seeing as there was an absolute furore on this thread when we bought him for said ammount.

I like Zaza and said he would score goals in double digits for us which he has. Good attitude, a fighter thats hard not to love. A very good option to have as a 3rd or 4th choice striker. But for the €25 million we are rumored to be getting, I'm all for moving him on. Some more of that cash moneyz to :beppe: piggy bank:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, 25 mils here we go

- - - Updated - - -

We bought him for like €18 million last year if Im not mistaken. Selling him for €25 million is good business. If anything a lot of you ingrates here ought to be happy we are selling him on a profit seeing as there was an absolute furore on this thread when we bought him for said ammount.

I like Zaza and said he would score goals in double digits for us which he has. Good attitude, a fighter thats hard not to love. A very good option to have as a 3rd or 4th choice striker. But for the €25 million we are rumored to be getting, I'm all for moving him on. Some more of that cash moneyz to :beppe: piggy bank:
Well, he was never going to accept to be 3rd option again. He is too young and promising for that. Its better for both parties to separate then

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Well, 25 mils here we go

- - - Updated - - -

Well, he was never going to accept to be 3rd option again. He is too young and promising for that. Its better for both parties to separate then
Exactly. He'd be getting a shitload more in terms of minutes in Wolfsburg to help with his development as player, minutes that he would be getting a fraction of here. Also, Zaza would be effectively doubling or tripling his salary if reports are correct. Not to mention the profit we make off of him, and in football like in any other business; if it makes money, it makes sense. Win-win for all parties involved.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Stampa: "E' fatta: Zaza al Wolfsburg". GdS: "Oggi è in Germania". TS: "Alla Juve 30 mln, bonus compresi". CorSport: "Pressing Juve s'è fatto sentire"

Long time no e' fatta. :D
Miss some blitz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)