Simone Zaza (6 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'd be disappointed to see him go, he is the perfect sub.

He adds energy when he come on and his goal ratio is superb.
He's still very young. I highly doubt he wants to spend majorty of his time on the bench.

I really tried to like him (as a player), but he's simply not good enough.
I can't force it :D I didn't like him much even while he was loaned. But yeah, I agree he's not good enough imo, 25mln for him would be a rip off.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The guy is not a starter. I don't see the fuss. Not even sure he scored a goal last year as a starter. He's good as a sub because he's a maniac but I'm sure if you put most other forwards in his situations last year (open game where we are winning), they will sport a good scoring record.

When you ask him to play calm against a tight defense from minute one, he loses effectiveness rapidly. He doesn't have the attributes to lead the line 35 times a year.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:sergio: @Peeps wanting to sell Mandzu instead of Zaza. :lol:

you need more than 11 good players to win the CL.

what if Piguain get's injured? start Zaza against Barca? please.
I agree with you, Mandzo must stay, we need a quality bench
That was the main difference between us and Munich.
However, think you should show more love to Gonzalo The True Argentine Higuain please.

- - - Updated - - -

barely a human being
:(
Pogba is barely human. Scientifically proven too.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I agree with you, Mandzo must stay, we need a quality bench
That was the main difference between us and Munich.
However, think you should show more love to Gonzalo The True Argentine Higuain please.

- - - Updated - - -

:(
Pogba is barely human. Scientifically proven too.
:agree:

Infract anyone that insults the Argentine scoring god , the best striker in the world and future Juventus legend.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Come on now, we all love Dybala.
Off course Dybala will be greater. Higuain will have 2 trebles, one Copa, one world cup, then retire and transform like Gerard Depardieu :lol:

Dybala will win 6 Cl titles, amongst them 4 trebles, 2 world cups, 6 ballon D'Or, 3 Copa titles
Dybala makes Argentina forget Messi
Higuain becomes il Nuevo batigol
Pereyra will win everything with Paulo he'll be watch Maxwell was for Zlatan but waaaay better on the pitch mini riquelme :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Off course all those titles are won here.

enzo

May 14, 2012
There are no substantial rumours linking Mario with another club. He is an important player for us, considering his high working rate and versatility in scoring. I think nobody of the club thinks of getting rid of him. Despite that, Mandzukic was a bargain considering the money we got him for and the inflation going on in the current market. I'm not sure we would get much more for him now though.

I like Zaza, but Mario excels him in every way.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)