Simone Zaza (14 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No, man. It simply isn't the time for that shit, just don't. I've always picked on Zaza but fuck, he deserves all the praise today and none of that shit you're bringing here. Just celebrate, it ain't hard.
Fair enough.

All praises to Zaza the one true lord and savior. We asked and he answered, oh boy did he giveth. :delpiero:

Scudetto deciding goal? He didn't even need to celebrate...it was just another day in the life

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Add me to that list as well. This was the one signing I was totally against in the beginning. But he has shut my cuntface up plenty of times now.
I've seen the light, it changed me. He talked to me, held my hand and told me to tell other people about his words.

I didn't choose this life, it chose me.
Better to see the light late than never :agree:

You can be our Paul Crim, spreading the word farther than the messiah ever could.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:touched:

We were there from the jump. Fr3sh as well to be fair. Never doubted our lord and saviour.
The lord is good and he refuses no one. He made me see my wrongs ways and showed me the path I have to go through.

You, @zizinho, @Fr3sh and @DelPiero84 are already part of our good institution. Let ZAZAISM be known around the globe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)