Simone Zaza (19 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Watching it amongst a bar full of Napoli fans was one thing. But hearing all the different calls is another. It was a great snap counter and finish by the team.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:touched:

We were there from the jump. Fr3sh as well to be fair. Never doubted our lord and saviour.
Top player!

- - - Updated - - -

The lord is good and he refuses no one. He made me see my wrongs ways and showed me the path I have to go through.

You, @zizinho, @Fr3sh and @DelPiero84 are already part of our good institution. Let ZAZAISM be known around the globe.
We need a smiley with his head, one with a majestic beard.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Im afraid that all his talent and skill will come to nothing if he doesnt straighten up character wise. We all know that Juventus does not allow and does not tolerate hot-heads. He may have skill, but so did Balotelli but his temper fucked him up. Im guessing thats why Alegri is playing him from the bench, cause he is a liability that could leave the team in a lot of trouble by getting a straight red in the 30th minute because of a reckless foul in a CL semi-final game....... Great goal tonight btw

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Im afraid that all his talent and skill will come to nothing if he doesnt straighten up character wise. We all know that Juventus does not allow and does not tolerate hot-heads. He may have skill, but so did Balotelli but his temper fucked him up. Im guessing thats why Alegri is playing him from the bench, cause he is a liability that could leave the team in a lot of trouble by getting a straight red in the 30th minute because of a reckless foul in a CL semi-final game....... Great goal tonight btw
lol wut

MASSIVE difference between the demeanours of Balotelli and Zaza. Zaza is just a fiery, uber-competitive passionate bastard, whilst Balotelli is a lazy, arrogant (but admittedly skilled) waster.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
balo simply is an idiot on and off the pitch, whilst zaza is just a hothead.
We'll see. I want Zaza to score 30 goals, i want him to be the king of this Juventus, i want the best for him, i want the warm sweat from his bald head dripping on my anus while he takes me from behind, but those are all wishes, he is the one that has to sort his head out and show Alegri that he can play him week in week out.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)