Simone Zaza (5 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He controlled and turned away from the defender , and got a very good shot in

Cack how
He's fairly poor in build play to be a starter for a team like Juventus. Misses passes, takes heavy touches, doesnt always seem in sync with the rythm of the rest of the team. Scoring a great goal doesn't erase that...

Full credit to him for his attitude and the win tonight but let's not get carried away with it

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He's fairly poor in build play to be a starter for a team like Juventus. Misses passes, takes heavy touches, doesnt always seem in sync with the rythm of the rest of the team. Scoring a great goal doesn't erase that...

Full credit to him for his attitude and the win tonight but let's not get carried away with it
Shhhhhh HERETIC!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's decent in build play, but needs to improve a bit more, to be a starter for a team like Juventus. Misses very occasional passes, takes occasional heavy touches, usually does seem in sync with the rythm of the rest of the team. Scoring a great goal doesn't erase that...

FIFY. You don't need to underrate our players too, we have enough members who pride themselves in doing that already.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
FIFY. You don't need to underrate our players too, we have enough members who pride themselves in doing that already.
ok, I realize it was a mistake to say anything tonight. All that matters on this forum is the last game

Congrats to Zaza...he is a great option off the bench and might've just won us the scudetto. I hope to have him on the bench for many years to come

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
ok, I realize it was a mistake to say anything tonight. All that matters on this forum is the last game
No, man. It simply isn't the time for that shit, just don't. I've always picked on Zaza but fuck, he deserves all the praise today and none of that shit you're bringing here. Just celebrate, it ain't hard.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Look at all these fake mofos embracing the one and only Zazinhoo now after dissing him the whole summer :disagree: @Bianconero_Aus @DelPiero84
Add me to that list as well. This was the one signing I was totally against in the beginning. But he has shut my cuntface up plenty of times now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)