Simone Zaza (6 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Was thinking the same thing !!
Well, then sometimes you do what you have to do.

Do you honestly think that someone like Moratta would actually spend 11.5 million on a 5th striker unless something bigger is happening at this time next year?

the guy who is world renowned for the Bendtner's, Anelka's, Borrielo's, and Matri's of the world, suddenly dropping 12 million on a 5th striker, just for the hell of it.

I don't think so.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Do you honestly think that someone like Moratta would actually spend 11.5 million on a 5th striker unless something bigger is happening at this time next year?

the guy who is world renowned for the Bendtner's, Anelka's, Borrielo's, and Matri's of the world, suddenly dropping 12 million on a 5th striker, just for the hell of it.

I don't think so.
insert age joke [end/quote]

- - - Updated - - -

And Sass DID say they have an excellent relationship with Juve.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

I don't think so.
He might spend the money on Zaza in isolation.

But I have a rather higher opinion of Zaza than pretty much everyone else around here.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He might spend the money on Zaza in isolation.

But I have a rather higher opinion of Zaza than pretty much everyone else around here.
Be that as it may, I really feel that it is almost impossible to treat the Zaza and Berardi scenarios as two separate entities.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Be that as it may, I really feel that it is almost impossible to treat the Zaza and Berardi scenarios as two separate entities.
Whether you look on Berardi specifically or just consider more generally the desire to have a good working relationship with Sassuolo, there is certainly an argument for not squeezing them too hard in negotiations.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Whether you look on Berardi specifically or just consider more generally the desire to have a good working relationship with Sassuolo, there is certainly an argument for not squeezing them too hard in negotiations.
With the days of co-ownerships being gone, clubs need to find ways to be more creative in their distribution of their young players, and the way they do business with these smaller clubs. To me, it seems that juve is ahead of the curve on this. And we can't underestimate the importance of having good relationships with these smaller clubs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With the days of co-ownerships being gone, clubs need to find ways to be more creative in their distribution of their young players, and the way they do business with these smaller clubs. To me, it seems that juve is ahead of the curve on this. And we can't underestimate the importance of having good relationships with these smaller clubs.
I think this is why we came so close to Zamp's offer for Dybala (40m when you look at bonuses). No need to shoot ourselves in the foot with them either so is probably a good time to stop penny pinching like we are all used to see Beppe doing and start getting more apt at settling deals quickly and getting as close to their objectives as we can.

- - - Updated - - -

we should rename the thread to "Simone Zaza - Actually cost 11.5m".
So people don't go bananas every page.
Only if we can rename Mandzukic's thread to Mario "Not Tevez's replacement" Mandzukic.

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)