Simone Zaza (12 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
Llorente is not sold yet, and right now we have 4 players ( Morata - Mandzukic - Llorente- Zaza ) who play the same position and in the best case scenario, only one of them should be playing.

Can't see the logic behind spending 35+ mil for two backup :wallbang: when we should be looking for an AM.
Not too long ago we had a strike force of vucinic, matri, quagliarella, giovinco, anelka

U want to tell me matri, anelka, vucinic and quagliarella were all the same type of players?

Llorente will be sold.

So we are left with morata, mandzukic, zaza. Those are the only cfs we will have. If we dont get a #10 i bet both morata and mandzukic will start so u want to tell me we will have too many players?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Sassoulo giving us 7,5 for his other half doesn't change the fact that we spent 18 mil for him this summer. Spending 18 mil for a 5th striker who is really really mediocre is nothing to brag about !!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And another thing.

Didn't we all know that this was happening several months ago?

And yet people are complaining NOW about this?

ANd keep in mind, I'm not crazy about this dude. We all knew this was happening
Well, they expected to see a 15m fee because that is what they have been seeing (which they even thought that was overpaying) and now they see the 18m today and of course the circle kneejerking festival has been kicked off because they don't know the details behind the deal we made with Sass.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wasn't the option 15 million?

What happened to 3 million? swallowed by :beppe: ?
:touched:

God, this is like clockwork. Absolutely more precise than a Swiss watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday i was reading Marotta's comments that our mercato is finished and boom, he signs Zaza. Llorente should leave then.
Didn't you know this was a done deal over a month ago? :lol:

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
He's a bit of an oaf, is not a killer in front of the goal ( 11 goals highest ever in Serie A ) and can't create chances for himself. This is ridiculous, we needed a backup for Dybala, we payed millions for a guy that will never even play.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's a bit of an oaf, is not a killer in front of the goal ( 11 goals highest ever in Serie A ) and can't create chances for himself. This is ridiculous, we needed a backup for Dybala, we payed millions for a guy that will never even play.
Fuck, gem after gem. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You know what is happening right now? Hustini is building his next mass-quote if ridiculousness.

Its going to happen.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Okay ,okay.You can puta hundred sergios but I won't change my mind over him.
Yes it's not 18 but 11.5 mil.It's a fact.
But also is a fact that we do not need particulary him.He might prove me wrong although.I just wish that he does but I am not sure about his capabilities.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You know what is happening right now? Hustini is building his next mass-quote if ridiculousness.

Its going to happen.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Not too long ago we had a strike force of vucinic, matri, quagliarella, giovinco, anelka

U want to tell me matri, anelka, vucinic and quagliarella were all the same type of players?

Llorente will be sold.

So we are left with morata, mandzukic, zaza. Those are the only cfs we will have. If we dont get a #10 i bet both morata and mandzukic will start so u want to tell me we will have too many players?
Even if Llorente it leaves us with 3 players who cost us roughly 60 mil for one position, and could've been in the market for an AM or winger if we didn't spent a combined 39 mil for Mandzukic and freaking Zaza ?

What would you prefer we spent that 35mil for a class AM and have Llorente as a backup for Morata or have Pereyra or Vidal start as AM ?

waschbeer

Aug 12, 2002
Exactly.

People should remember we earned €10m from Berardi's sale.And we have a pretty low buyback fee option on him.
So this fee on Zaza sort of compensates in the end from Sassuolo's perspective.
source?
I don't think that we have a fixed buyback option at all otherwise it would be made official. probably first refusal.
if he has another good season why should sass sell him for peanuts, they are no charity club and would demand at least 30 mil IMO, no matter how good our relations are

@zaza deal: don't like it, 18 mil and 2,2 net wages if i remember correctly, that's a mayor transfer for fifth? choice striker, when we could have let him stay at sass with a tidy 6,5 mil profit on a player who never wore the juve jersey...

hope he proves me wrong like Pereyra who justified his price tag in the end.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:touched:

God, this is like clockwork. Absolutely more precise than a Swiss watch.
And then when they win the Scudetto. Again.

And the same players that get lambasted in July are lauded in May. Again.

And the same posters will suddenly disappear. Again.

But hey. A lot of these posters weren't around in 2002 when Juve signed Di Vaio for 7 million , and then redeemed him the following year for 14. Even though they already had Del Piero, Trezeguet, and Zalayeta on the club.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Even if Llorente it leaves us with 3 players who cost us roughly 60 mil for one position, and could've been in the market for an AM or winger if we didn't spent a combined 39 mil for Mandzukic and freaking Zaza ?

What would you prefer we spent that 35mil for a class AM and have Llorente as a backup for Morata or have Pereyra or Vidal start as AM ?
Cheese, come on brotha.

We will have the best attack in Italy, easily. Depth everyone else is going to envy.

MAYBE we aren't in the market because we haven't found an AM that is either affordable or available? If you were in charge of the club you'd overpay for an AM and have 1 striker to play 3 competitions. Do you not see the weakness in your argument?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)