Simone Zaza (10 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He's a bit of an oaf, is not a killer in front of the goal ( 11 goals highest ever in Serie A ) and can't create chances for himself. This is ridiculous, we needed a backup for Dybala, we payed millions for a guy that will never even play.
No he's not. If anything, he is the Anti-llorente in regards to his off the ball movement.

Again, I am not crazy about him, but let's not go overboard here either

Buy on AliExpress.com

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
$#@!, gem after gem. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You know what is happening right now? Hustini is building his next mass-quote if ridiculousness.

Its going to happen.
Is there anything of what I said untrue? You think this guy will score 20 goals and suddenly get good at dribbling like Dybala? 11.5 millions for a back up striker is...well, not very wise. We should have brought in Berardi, at least to have an alternative to Dybala, unless this Vadala kid turns out to be the real deal. Otherwise, if Dybala has a bit of a bad run of form, we are fucked.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And then when they win the Scudetto. Again.

And the same players that get lambasted in July are lauded in May. Again.

And the same posters will suddenly disappear. Again.

But hey. A lot of these posters weren't around in 2002 when Juve signed Di Vaio for 7 million , and then redeemed him the following year for 14. Even though they already had Del Piero, Trezeguet, and Zalayeta on the club.
So true :lol:

They will praise Moggi until hell freezes over but Beppe can do the same work and its, well, you already know. You said it already.

Jul 20, 2012
Even if Llorente it leaves us with 3 players who cost us roughly 60 mil for one position, and could've been in the market for an AM or winger if we didn't spent a combined 39 mil for Mandzukic and freaking Zaza ?

What would you prefer we spent that 35mil for a class AM and have Llorente as a backup for Morata or have Pereyra or Vidal start as AM ?
So had we not spent the money we could have gotten an am? Is that how these things work? We would also only have dybala, morata, and llorente. Would that be sufficient ?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Cheese, come on brotha.

We will have the best attack in Italy, easily. Depth everyone else is going to envy.

MAYBE we aren't in the market because we haven't found an AM that is either affordable or available? If you were in charge of the club you'd overpay for an AM and have 1 striker to play 3 competitions. Do you not see the weakness in your argument?
We'll still have Llorente as a backup for Morata, just like this year. The way i say it we need more creativity yet we are signing a couple of classic CF.

I didn't Mandzu even if the price was a little steep because the logic that he was replacing Llorente, but spending 18mil for Zaza can't see any logic behind that.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
So had we not spent the money we could have gotten an am? Is that how these things work? We would also only have dybala, morata, and llorente. Would that be sufficient ?
Replace Dybala with Tevez and that the same attack force we had this year plus Coman, and we didn't have any problem. You can always loan a 5th striker from somewhere -a la Matri.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We'll still have Llorente as a backup for Morata, just like this year. The way i say it we need more creativity yet we are signing a couple of classic CF.

I didn't Mandzu even if the price was a little steep because the logic that he was replacing Llorente, but spending 18mil for Zaza can't see any logic behind that.
Cheese, I love you man I do. But you are so wrong. :D

Mandzukic will score PLENTY of goals to justify his value here. Llorente will probably be sold and the market literally opened a week ago and closes in 2 months what the hell man you don't think a move will happen before August 31st?
Lol just noticed that. :lol:
:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Replace Dybala with Tevez and that the same attack force we had this year plus Coman, and we didn't have any problem. You can always loan a 5th striker from somewhere -a la Matri.
To be honest with you, I think this is a situation where Juve have to take on Zaza in order to get Berardi. Sometimes you have to take one for the team.

And Zaza certainly has more skill than Matri. Hell, he's got more to offer than Llorente. But I'm still not a fan of Zaza's.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
So what tevez is 31 and miles ahead of everybody we have now.... Age does not matter ,quality does. And u can say he costed us 11.5 mil, but that would also mean we had a higher spending last year

Jul 20, 2012
Llorente showed this season that he doesnt fit imto Allegris game. How are we goingg to rely on a guy who cant come off the bench and make a difference? We dont need fillers, we need difference makers and rotational players. Look at our attack, they would eAsily start on the mass majority of serie a teams

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Cheese, I love you man I do. But you are so wrong. :D

Mandzukic will score PLENTY of goals to justify his value here. Llorente will probably be sold and the market literally opened a week ago and closes in 2 months what the hell man you don't think a move will happen before August 31st?
:D
I love you too :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)