Simone Zaza (1 Viewer)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4850767 said:
for the benchwarmers? yes
it is not guaranteed that either of these will stay benchwarmers, especially since tevez is gone soon. These two have potential to start, also we do not know how long Real will leave Morata here. So they could be the fixture up front within 1 year

Mar 9, 2006
it is not guaranteed that either of these will stay benchwarmers, especially since tevez is gone soon. These two have potential to start, also we do not know how long Real will leave Morata here. So they could be the fixture up front within 1 year
Tevez wont leave in the summer imo, and to improve and to lvl up their skills and abilities Zaza and Berardi need 1team football every weekend, what the point to salt them on the bench? They wont have the same amount of playtime in Juventus that they have in Sassuolo

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4850784 said:
Tevez wont leave in the summer imo, and to improve and to lvl up their skills and abilities Zaza and Berardi need 1team football every weekend, what the point to salt them on the bench? They wont have the same amount of playtime in Juventus that they have in Sassuolo
his contract is up in 2016 and he has said he is going home after it so who knows but things could change

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Imagine the hustle and bustle and mobility of this guy instead of Llorente, in the 3rd striker role. Right now the Spaniard isn't adding anything but some size.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@King of Kings

told ya we'd buy him
Have a cookie :D :cookie:

This move only makes sense if they it means they sell Llorente in the summer

- - - Updated - - -

Let me do the math here.

Juve originally bought his half from Sampdoria for 1 million.

Juve sold their half to Sassuolo for 7.5 million

Now, Juve have bought him for 15 million

In other words, Juve will have spent 8.5 million for him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't think this guy is good enough for Juve,I hope I'll be wrong though .
Have a cookie :D :cookie:

This move only makes sense if they it means they sell Llorente in the summer

- - - Updated - - -

Let me do the math here.

Juve originally bought his half from Sampdoria for 1 million.

Juve sold their half to Sassuolo for 7.5 million

Now, Juve have bought him for 15 million

In other words, Juve will have spent 8.5 million for him.
So far I can slide with Albo on this one. The guy did not impress me really so I'm not sure I'd like it even if he replaces Llorente tbh.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So far I can slide with Albo on this one. The guy did not impress me really so I'm not sure I'd like it even if he replaces Llorente tbh.
He is certainly a lot more mobile than Llorente.

It's possible that this has cemented the notion that at least for this year and next, that Morata will be the first choice striker going forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)